Devs Actions??

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xSyN_-Tanner-_SyNx, Sep 29, 2016.

1. So we all know there are tons of awesome threads. Some great ideas. Some not so great ones... But I have seen tons with lots of support. BUT no comments from devs... They are ignoring our ideas because it changes attention away from HTE! New event ideas, new ebs, worldwide eb, new wars, SECOND BAR ON HTE PERM, and tons more. Why can't the devs listen to players?! Cause they only want to make money!

2. Don't spend then 

3. If devs decided to implement every player made idea, even the widely supposed ones, then... I'm sure you all can understand the chaos that would cause

4. In not saying they should, but they don't even make notice of them in their new ideas

5. I never new ATA was a charity.

6. They notice, it just goes against there agenda, or the idea is mentioned, but voted against for the benefit of the company.

7. It would be ignorant to say they dont notice things that go on in their game.

8. Devs already generally have a path in which they want to follow in the game.I would be great if they showed some diversity when they start making their decisions.Like for example, They do what they plan then the next thing will be what the players suggested.It would better mend the somewhat broken relationship between them and the players.

9. Not every idea Devs have shot down the clan positions was a fourms idea however Devs added their little trick to it another one was free change build day however it was a Black Friday thing only and u got half and not all gold back give u a chance to change build without dropping all your money pretty much.

10. So how does something like removing pot screen fromm ll war come as a big problem in between their legendary plannings?

11. No support cuz op is garbo

12. The pvp events were a community/player idea. js

13. Not required and it doesn't give an unfair advantage. Anyone can sell off all their pots so it's fair, everyone as that option. So those who DO sell them off deserve the advantage they get.
    Most developers don't spend time on things that don't have much value.

14. Eagle your thread sucks m8

15. Full support

16. Everyone says this. Whats the point of just complaining, its not going to help the situation. We just need to keep stating our improvements and if the devs like them they will use the ideas.

17. Its to attract new players but atta forgets about the old players