NO MATCHES FOR LL WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by H3LL0GO0DBY3CYA, Sep 28, 2016.

1. This is the 3rd time in a row I've got a no match for LL wars. Devs stop this bs. Or give no matches compensation.

2. Nah i think the "14" mithril is sufficient. It should maybe cover the cost of the hide the ally spell, and also the few hundreds of war tokens and ranks that you will be now down as a result,and not to mention the 2 hour time slot were you could be getting event items .
    Sooooo yeah no support at all

3. Sucks for you. I just wced and beat Devin99 and his 12 hyb 3 tank roster. We had all hyb and My crazy wc skills won ;) Devin you suck

4. Wow . you beat devin . with shy roster . ?

5. What are you calling a shy roster? I count only 3 shy warriors on our roster. Also why you complaining about shy warriors. I invited them and they came ;) don't be jealous

6. So impressed m8

7. M8 just do indi if you're just gonna complain about no matches -_-

8. But ur Hyb was probably 16/0/6/2. And theirs 15/0/5/4 or something similar.

9. Both builds have their pros and cons, neither is definitely better than the other.

10. It's not the mith. It's the lack of getting war items!! One no match dropped me twenty spots!

11. Dude, like always, you wc in lowlands but last time I warred with you our own players had to correct your strat. So just because you won a lowland war being wc for countless times doesnt mean you brag about it constantly. Jeez go practice for your exams or something instead of pretend wc

edit: I wc better then you in ll

12. Thought you was quitting? You suck so quit already.

13. Love how everyone always avoids my comment(s) like its a biohazard

14. We were both 16/0/6/2 hyb build but he had 3 tanks. But 2 of ours messed up build and did 16/0/2/6 lol. He overextended too much and we forced them down and sat repins. Then they xtaled and we all skoed and xtaled back and swarmed them each until they all skoed. Then the score was 750m to 900m. Devin was winning but he made bad xtal call. We sat repins for 15-20 mins. Then they called remaining xtals at 2 min mark and we knew they all didn't xtal so we sat whoever didn't xtal and we ate it and won by 180m.

15. Hmmm i dont think its good to brag, please stay humble and let the people notice it, you dont need to say those such things, in war there's a win there's a lose, if you win be thankful for it no need to brag, devin is nice tho and he got a great warriors, , bragging in war is not a good idea, because if you lose it will come back to yah! I know u dont like it , so stay humble

16. Then mc moler went and did his homework before bedtime

17. Baljeet Chill

18. Alright I gotta admit I'm being too much of a bragger. Gg Devin ;) good war it was a close one