Just another event improvements thread!!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Sep 26, 2016.

1. I'll support any and all good ideas that result in improving player retention (incentivising activity for rapid growth is one way).

Personally I am event fatigued. I sometimes feel like I have to play, and I miss the days when I played because I wanted to. The fun just went away.

The extraordinarily leap in lcbc requirements and the daunting grind ahead may be a factor...

But the shadow hovering over my enjoyment of the game is the Corporate attitude to the game. Like many others I have argued, pleaded, ranted, and fallen into sullen silence over one issue: that ATA are doing nothing to either promote the game to new players or doing anything to improve retention.

Instead all of their actions lately have been to pander to established accounts, not so-subtly trying to wring more and more cash out of us.

2. Support this guy.

3. 150-200 token for a no match for me would be a good addition , just rewarding those who put time and effort in rostering and setting it up but still not the same as actually warring and getting 300-600 this would help those chasing top 10/50/100

4. Oooo Burger King....in that case I'm posting many good idea

6. Hmm. Maybe make small builds make as many drops per eb as larger. My small 15m account has to crystal twice per hte eb to get max drops and i get it in one offload. That will probably see them make more sb due to higher rewards. Thus eliminating need for larger reward packages.

Some new mith spells would be nice. I have 4.5k doing nothing because all the equipment is rubbish compared to event equipment. Maybe something that doubles your bfa or bfe for an hour or few. Or a hide bfe spell. Or i dont damn know. Maybe a spell that lets you crystal 50% more on an eb, active for only one eb, at 50mith per spell or something stupid

Agree with new tier for events.i was at 20k within 36 hours.... not even trying anymore.

How about the introduction of a longer pay-to-win eb too. Hte is outdated for larger clans. Zta doesnt even really come close to replacing it. Keep the payout similar to excisting just make it longer.

Here's a new one. Make battle cry 50% more expensive, but it also halves or eliminates eb initiation time....

7. Extra bar on Hte needs to be perm . No matches should be compensated in some way ,I remember vanished Paladins eb but IMO new pots quests and mith equip are long overdue .

8. What about top 500 m8? Don't you know top 500 is hard these days

9. i totally agree with this ata has turned into vampires sucking the life out of kaw,the end results will be nothing left to take.....then what ATA ? the people who play the game really want to save the game,How about it ATA ???

10. Support to all of OP points

+
    New pots, which will allow players to outjump their hit bracket, and normalize the ally market.

Currently bfa is compensating the lack of stronger pots, and this accelerates the gap among small, mid and top players. The new event equipment is a good thing.

11. Support but for paladins eb don't just give a reward for regular event give one for the WAR side since we have a no match 300 items max which is equivalent to a loss

12. Stupid if 300 Zzzz no guarantee for a person to get 300 for a loss. Would say 225-250 is fair enough.

13. No support on #2 & #3..

Majority of kaw are not even land complete.. Maybe 20% of whole kaw are land complete atleast.
    As op said only big acnts earn 15k fast. It will be pretty unfair for smalls.
    Well if devs want more money they would not give a damn about what we think.

But devs should not make 25k tier atleast, yes go for top 500.
    Bcoz if devs make it 25k, its too hard for a small player to reach it.

Many do war and pvp to reach 15k barely.

Yes agree with idea of increasing sb it wil decreaae the gap between big and smalls

14. It's going to be more difficult to hit top 500 than a numerical benchmark. People have the memories of a gnat. Do you all not recall the moaning and whining when they first changed to top 500 instead of benchmarks because people had to keep competing to the end and spend dollar for dollar with those near them in ranking? The benchmark setup is much,much better for the average player. Though,I'm suprised there's still 500 of you fools still playing this trash game.

15. So many things to be taken advantage of. No support. Plus no. Just no

16. wonder if Devs are actually listening?

Nah