The story of your enslavement

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In or around 1912 in a secret recorded meeting with the then president of the United States (Woodrow Wilson) a man who calls himself Colonel Edward Mandell House was recorded as saying what is becoming a famous quote credited to him, which outlines a detailed "plot against America"

"Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property [that's you and your children] in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer NOT being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels [property] and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law-merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading [Birth Certificate] to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance.”[Social Security] Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office [presidency] of our dummy corporation [US] to foment this plot against America."

2. Lol okay

3. Let's calm down Alex Jones

4. Open your eyes people.

5. Sounds legit

6. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!1!!1!!1!!1!1!1

7. Which is it? Was it in 1912? Or around 1912? Guess it wasn't important to document the date of a meeting of this level of hierarchy.

But who recorded this secret meeting and how? Did they allow for someone to be in the room writing down what was said in this "secret conspiracy meeting"?
    Did they use audio recording to record this meeting? Cant say much for the discretion of that method. Until the 1920's audio recording was in the acoustic era. They would have to had been standing in front of a rather noticeable cone shaped device...and not be softly speaking.

But I guess the whole idea of having a SS# is pretty senseless. Only 318+ million people in the u.s. what logical reasons could there possibly be for me to be able to prove I'm me. I can't see any benefits to this.

8. Calm down Stefan Molyneux

9. I think you've missed the point, this outlines a plot against America that's actually in effect, your attempts to distract or deflect the topic are frivolous, how about you do the research and come back and add to the topic of who took the minutes of the meeting

10. You do know there's something beyond the shores of the 'GREAT US OF A' and that the earth is round right? 

11. I would do research. But I seemed to have misplaced my foil hat.

I kinda got behind the license thread but this one? Bit overboard..

12. We're devolving as humans. Going backwards. This is horrible.
    And just to be clear, and stay at least slightly on topic, you don't need what the OP is trying to state to be true for America to go down. It'll bring itself down.

13. You guys think I'm making this up, denial a river in Egypt, put your head in the sand so your butt sticks out

14. As soon as I find you a psychiatrist.

15. Yes, I'm sure they were going to store the database on the new MacBook Pro too.

In 1912.

Surrrrrrreeeee.

16. Regardless of the conspiracy, kudos for using the word chattel

17. Psychiatrists can't penetrate the foil...

18. Lol I'm wearing tin foil hat because I quote a guy from 1912, that logic though, put down your pitch forks, don't shoot the messenger, read the quote and tell me that's not exactly what is going on, you guys are so dumbed down it's really just sad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.