A Cast of Falcons: Ch 9 - The Time of the Fifth Feather

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Chill with all the hate guys, it's free stuff watch there be a time where there's a month break in between events and all the haters realize they want their free stuff

2. I like free stuff as much as the next person.

But that doesn't stop this repetitive crap from being boring.

We all know now it's B2B Events. Why not change it up a little bit?

3. Wow!
    3000 for Black Cat Key.
    It used to be 2000......

4. The first couple of htes after the event started appears to have dropped only feathers. If you were in a clan doing hte around this time it is worth checking. Look at Outsiders Elite Clan eb history drops to show this discrepancy, but i am sure this is not the only case or clan affected.

5. I posted earlier silph but still not had any come back on how they going to rectify it

6. You'd think people would realise by now that the developers don't owe us anything... They can repeat the same events as long as they want.

Technically, they could also delete the accounts or reset the accounts of everyone insulting them and there'd be nothing those people could do except restart.

7. How about some awsome battle equip from let's say BATTLES?

At least before the top equip (mith equip) could only be had by warring , the the real warriors were known by their top equip.

Now all it shows is who spends the most $$$ and has zero battle skills to gain the top prize.

8. So what you are saying is all the inferno and aqua I just burned from last event was wasted to upgrade my current equip. Because 24 hours later your gona toss out better promo equip?

Might as well just post your mailing address ATA , these sheep could just drop their credit cards in an envelope and mail it directly to you lmao

9. Are you telling me mindless tapping doesn't require skill?!
    Seriously though, becoming the top in a pvp event doesn't require skill either. It's still tapping and dropping crystals.
    Even if you get a high ranking without spending, all that means is you either used a bot or played for an unhealthy amount of number, through the night and work. If that person has a job.

10. Typo found - Look under the Prophesy Box, it still says Succession Box and Succession Key...

But aren't they supposed to be Prophecy?

11. Great job listening to feedback regarding bar rewards. Not that I necessarily agree with everyone's complaints, glad to know you're listening.

12. Where's equipment stats ??? Come on Devs

13. Lets go for a banner wish me luck! Good luck to everyone else going for a banner! 

14. Is there a reason why my build seems to mean I get less collecty thingies drop for me done a lotl yesterday 900+ actions gold and normal crux and got just over 1000 of the drops where as people with less actions not so much plunder got 200-400 more?

15. Support

16. Still waiting on the preview section on event tab

18. Why doesn't top 100 PVE get the same tier 7 2nd key?? 15k get a 2nd tier 6 key, top 100 war get a 2nd tier 7 key?

19. Why doesn't 500, 1k, 2k, 5k, 10k tier payout 2 of their respective higher tiers key either. How could no one have thought about bringing up this important issue?

20. Copy and paste..

In the words of iReg, go slap yourselves.