Some Ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by George, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Hello, I am Sky.

I believe KAW needs a few changes made so that the majority of the community isn't completely left behind (... more so than they already are).

1. Build tokens brought back as event rewards.

2. Stats given from allies increased.

3. Support or don't support me thanks.

Topic 1: Currently a majority of the community is tiny compared to BC stats. With the building upgrades on airlands up to lvl 20 it's just going to get worse. Everyone remembers those build tokens that let you get a free upgrade/building. They need to be brought back. A majority of the community is not a whale spender and with new stats... the required spending is ridiculous. So I'm suggesting 1 building token for the first tier(100 event items) reward of events. Then at 5k event items tier they would get 2 building tokens. Finally at the 15k items tier they would get 3 building tokens.

Now some of you might be thinking... that's too many building tokens... or it's unfair to those already build complete. You're wrong. Let's take a BC account before lvl 20 airlands came out. Just to get all airlands from lvl 10-20 that's 250 upgrades. 250 upgrades divided by 3 build tokens (if they get 15k tier or higher every event) still means they would need 80+ events just for new airland upgrades. 3 tokens every 2 weeks is not going to drastically change their upgrade rate it will just help it and make the player feel like they are actively growing. It will allow non spenders to have a chance at upgrading (especially those who hit free EB's). Those who are build complete... wouldn't you like your allies to grow? I know I would. Yep, that's all I got for those that are build complete.

Topic 2: Currently allies give 2% of their stats to their owners. Great, cool, wonderful. Not helpful in the slightest with how much CS a player has once BC. You would have to be top 20 ally LB to even notice BFA now. I'm proposing we change the 2% to a 5%. Yes, this would more than double current stats given from allies. I'm trying to make allies helpful again to more than just the top 50 lb. This would give BC accounts incentive to train more once bc (I know trains dried up before new upgrades came out was hard to find them everywhere). This on top of the build tokens would make having active allies a wonderful thing again.

TL;DR

1. Add build tokens to event rewards.
    2. Increase % given from ally stats from 2% -> 5%

Support or no support please discuss below.

2. No support

3. Actually on 2nd read...full support love the build tokens idea and the 5% bfa should make Indys more fun

4. Support.

5. If anything reduce bfa, No support op is garbo

6. make it graphically pleasing so that i care enough to read

7. No support op has a big forehead

Also op doesn't know where new thread post button is

8. Lmaoooo

9. #RipMilkysBfa2k16

10. He had BFA?

11. Support build tokens :)

12. Not after Emma strips him :/

13. Hello, I am Shadow. Nice to meet you! :D

14. No support to op cuz garbo, and I feel disrespekted.

15. I don't know that this would help, keep in mind that all this would do is increase every players combined stats (bonus to allies). This would mean the ally market would eventually fall into the same place. Were the bonus permanently increased to 5% (more than double) all of the ally hire values would increase in kind which wouldn't change anything. Especially for smaller players. For specific types of wars, or maybe a spell that increased the BFA % value temporarily this could be really interesting.

And although I like the idea of build tokens, I think the silver bar system is more balanced. If a near BC individual received build tokens they could grow 10s of millions of combined stats whereas a smaller player may only get 4mcs from the same number of tokens. This would only widen the massive gap that is already in place. I think that means that silver bars are slightly more balanced for all players. Maybe land tokens? Lands don't get anywhere near as expensive as the new buildings are so this could help to balance out everyone in addition to silver bars for upgrades.