Pots in regards to LL vs Indi wars

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Meiska, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Hi,
    This is my first thread so please be gentle....:lol:

My idea/question is......

Would it not be nice to have a spell to block the use of pots being able to be used? One spell for each category of pots, lasting 2 hours. Free or purchase????
    My reason is......what a waste of time and gold if you war both LL and Indi. You have to purchase pots each time you indi, then turn around and sell them to LL war. Would be soooooo very nice to just cast a spell and have those pots blocked from being used if you don't want them to be. Who knows this may increase the number of ppl who war....

I thank you ahead of time for your support!!

2. Since you decided to advertise in group chat -1. Since it isn't a trash thing to have since I'm a lazy person 1. Neutral on this idea :).

3. Are pots even used in 100mcs+ brackets? I know hansels/ hybrids prob dont use them

4. Says the tiny pipi scrub, support for dis idea

5. Sounds like a great idea !!!

6. Seems logical to me.

7. Full support you go gurl

8. Not an unreasonable idea but it is only one part of prepping for wars if entering both IWar and LL War. I with my build simply buy 50 pots of each att n spy att and it takes only a couple mins keeping organized. Proper EQ is easily forgotten when switching wars so tbh it matters not to me since prepping is still needed to ensure i am fully ready.

9. If you buy about 70 of each pots for indi, you be left with just a hand full of them by the end of the war. Then, just burn that handful of pots on your next EB before LL war. Very easy, it works well for me.

10. It really is not about "prepping" for war, it is about the unnecessary lost of gold. To the smaller player that makes a big difference.

11. Again it is not about the process.....it is about the loss of gold.

12. Supported Meiska !! Because i used to do both after selling, restocking. I cbf to do either war these days. Seems the devs would jump all over this if they had any idea on the uselessness of this inconvenience. Instead of jumping there own bones about events and putting their focus back into wars as suggest in the tittle of the games name "kingdoms at .....events", oops forgot the games real name. Note to-self kaw is for kingdoms at WAR..

13. Full support
    Good idea

14. I understand the loss of gold but that is recovered easy enough making too 500.

15. You are a large stat player, in the # 1 clan in KAW. You are able to make up any loss in one hit of an EB. I want you to try and remember back when every piece of gold was hard to earn and precious! Think, just think of the little guys, the new ppl to KAW. This is what this idea is about, not the large stat players.

16. 1 max war win is 600 and in top 500 war rewards for anyone atm. 9t to a small is HUGE.
    I understand what u r saying but do all the math k. Don't ignore the war rewards in events. 9t to a build my size is nothing compared to small ppl or mids.

17. This has been brought up, and support.
    Seems barbaric way of doing things to buy and sell pots all the time.

But like any good idea, devs won't bother to do anything even with this bit of a request.

Spare me the bull about all the code that goes into it, yaddayaddayadda mudafunkaw that's yo job.

Sincerely

Me

P.s.
    No p.s
    Sorry not sorry
    Don't pull an MC hammer Devs
    Too soon, nah
    Kthxbye

18. Geez go figure...

Another comment devs will do nothing again.
    Thats getting very old n stale.
    Pointless piling on serves nothing.