Hazzy's Hideout

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hazzernater, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Ah hazzy :p now you're making me blush :p

Great to see you again dude!!

2. No need to blush my friend. Hey what do you know. Two posts in one day.

3. Yo men I don't ever think about KaW or FC on my day to day. But when I experience the feeling of nostalgia, so bad.

Like remembering Art with all his posts of pure unending pointlessness that still had me questioning my sanity

Or nyn's simple but quirky attitude

Or Rachel, all these people, I don't speak to but I wonder just how they are doing today. Even the guys from back when I started playing. Back when levelling up the castle with the castle code was a banterous harambous meme

Jheeeeeze

4. Speaking of, does anyone remember what happened to holly? From the Pirates of booty bay alliance, wasn't it? I can't remember 

Man I just wish we could get everyone together :(

Definitely owe a fair few individuals my apologies for past behaviour....

5. Plus this thread is 2 years old!!! Jesus

2 years since full RIP FC

6. Damn, it is. That's just reminding me of how fast years can go by, I still remember the day that this thread was created… Actually, no I don't, but it still doesn't feel that long ago.

7. Does anyone watch mr robot ? Have you seen the ash vs evil dead tv series ? I'm trying to make up my mind about the mr robot , it's a show of many levels. Evil dead is nothing short of amazing. I think the only way they could have improved the show was if they costarred the mighty nick cage.

8. Mr Robot is a good multi layered series; you really have to sit with it for ie S1 and understand what's happening now that S2 started. I actually do watch and enjoy it.

Glad the fall series are back !

9. I agree! It has a lot of depth, I am looking forward to watching season 2.
    Lot of scifi shows are coming back ! Can't wait

10. Good luck in third year, hazz. Make it count if you want honours 

Fc is a crazy thing. It feels like a world away, but yesterday.

11. ^ it's when a question like that is asked that the end of the world is near...

12. How will it come about?  war with China and Russia ? Will the democrats bring us to our end ? Or will the end just sneak up on us as we sip our iced coffees playing Pokemon go and trying to out pc each other ? Idk I'm hoping for road warrior end of the world. Hopefully I will have a apocalypse worthy ride by then and of course the appropriate set of skills for those times.

13. It's been a while. How is everyone?

14. Malestone! Mother of god :cool:

15. I would have to agree there slty. I have two backup plans, neither of them legal.  my navigation skills are pretty ordinary but my BF has survival skills in the bag.

I like to think of myself as the deadweight in the apocalypse.

How's everyone going? I am off to New Zealand in November. Hunting for wilder people.

16. I'm heading to Wisconsin to grow a cheese farm.. always wanted a cheese farm..

17. Yo guys what's up 

I watched mr robot and thought it was pretty average this season. Felt like a filler season.

Anyone watch fear the walking dead? Really weird tv show, can't tell if I like it or not. Plus the walking dead starts in like a week :)

Potter do you have the link to the old FC thread? I'm pretty sure I started it 5 years ago. Which is absolutely mental

18. I must say the 2nd season of Mr robot wasnt as good as the first but was still good.