Thoughts and Adivce for Devs About Events

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kurumi_Tokisakii, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Since everyone is bashing the devs and their events i thought i should say some good things about it,
    1) I just want to thank that devs for realsing all these events it is helping the player base grow and get some badass looking equip, with the Price of the upgrades are its hard for alot of us to get the gold to get our upgrades so keep up the good work.

Althought I would agree with most people that the events are just getting old its alot of the same things so here some adivce for you devs:
    1) Make a event again where the whole kawumminty work on getting rewards together and have their own indivual rewards i think that would make alot of poeple happy and it was a cool event to do.

2) Another thing you should do Is buff rewards from all tiers for events granted you did do that a bit few months ago but honestly its not quite enough for some a whole event may only be 3 or 4 upgrades or event none increasing these may motivate some people.

3) Yes HTE clans will try to kill me after i say this But in my opinion The Epic battle Haunting The Escape should be Depbuffed on how many Items its drops becuase in EVERY EVENT the top 100 are those in HTE clans or the clans who do HTE alot. Duffing them allow other players to actually have a chance.

Another thing i wanted to say is to the PLAYERS:
    I see a lot of people complaing about events and how they suck, and I wonder why its free stuff you can get like really you complain how getting free stuff for playing normally like come on guys stop complaing about what you want, you always say i want free stuff come on devs give us free things HERE is the free things you wanted.

Thats all i wanted to say if you read this comment below your thoughts and this stuff NO trolls

2. "Adivce" 

3. Advice or ideas they should use

4. bump ppl should see this

5. And bash this post down too

6. Why bash this thread down too? Did you add anything to this? Then SHUT UP and don't post. Simple.
    I agree with the point OP is making on many of the points stated. They aren't cramming anything down your throat. It's their creative ideas and talking in a calm manner to address an issue they feel is important. If not agree with, why talk negative and act stupid. Just move on.

7. thanks naz

8. What's the main objective for devs to release events? Is it to help the player base grow or to suck money out of players?

Do community events really bring about a sense of cohesion? Or do people just go about their same routine, getting more rewards instead.

New buildings, greed. Rewards are never enough.

Top 100 hop around doing end tiers eb a lot too

We like free things for FREE. Without having to do repetitive events

Some things in life, you just need to be negative about.

9. Smh suck up noob

10. Being admin in an hte clan i would like to say that the top people in events jump between hte and lotl/goth rotations. They dont just sit in hte especially since many of the top10 ppl are over 400mcs they only need about half an unload
    On one hte to get max drops

11. I like 1 and 2 but killing hte drops, nah dude cmon people willing to pay are what drives the game, don't punish them for wanting to support the game to make it easier to play O.O

12. One other point maybe break up the rankings so little 17cs like me arent competing againgst 1bill cs for top place theres just no chance

13. Problem is with you is that you aren't that big  those who get that big A) been playing a lot time. B) spent a lot of money. C) combo of A and B. Those who are smaller have to work harder for those top rewards smaller account already get 2k SB every event. That is enough of a handout tbh

14. Im not concered about the hand out Its more littles competing with bigs for top ten or even top 100 theres no chance even change the rewards so littles arent getting 2k sb

15. Its more the competitive side of things tbh give littles a fight between each other for a place an the bigs a fight between themselves they arent proving much by being high ranked when versing guys like me are they

16. another idea is slightly debuff bigger ebs and buf up smaller ones then it could be. little more even ?

17. I much Agree with Warrior

18. IMO forums brings out the bashers in droves whilst many avoid threads due to the childishness of so many ppl.
    Its hardly a measuring stick tbh.

I'd like a new and refreshing twist from events. Ops is on the right track. As for HtE i don't see that changing lol

19. Honestly it is possible to hit 10k consistently at your level
    I know this because ive done it repeatedly whilst playing. When i restarted after the 5 year break, i got like 200 items first event (started 2days left)
    Then with increase in size i hit 2k which was like only 1tril(or maybe 1.5t) at the time. From their one it was 5k (like 1k sb or so) than 7.5, than afterwards 10-15k each for as long as ive been active. The events didn't even pay nearly as Much as they do and thats only one year ago/difference

20. Okay lets get this straight I dont care about the rewards or handouts more I care about the fair competition people need to stop assuming us littles are looking for handouts