A Cast of Falcons: Ch 9 - The Time of the Fifth Feather

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Do you not read the comments from your players?????? ALL NEGATIVE LOL READ IT DEVS

2. Does this mean there will be 2 more of these?

3. 600 prima tokens for first war, not bad. It is 2 days late but better late than never I guess.

4. I've still not received the other half of my item on the first hte at start of event..pls update us if you are sorting the issue

5. Niceeee

These 600 prima tokens i just received from war will be super helpful this event

6. Wrong tokens are dropping in war. Prima tokens have no use anymore why are they dropping?

7. Devs haven't done anything without an error for as long as I can remember. Idk why people are shocked.

8. 6 years of Kaw. Im fortune to be able to play everyday for 6 years! Give a little bit more back to those that have the endurance to keep pushing on.
    Loyalty is everything for a company to strive.

10. Under the prophecy chest it still reads "you will find succession chests" not prophecy chests please fix

11. Will there be a 10th chapter?

12. We're fixing this now. hang tight.

13. Fix fix fix same story why don't you guys check these promos before rolling them out.
    Where are equip stats ??

14. Another event! This is such a surprise. I really wasn't expecting another event 24hrs after the last that's exactly the same as the last million events.

Thank you devs, your copy and pasting skills are beyond what anyone could imagine.

Please don't ever come up with new content or design new events. We are all happy with the way things are. I'm sure you can find evidence of that in all your event threads. It's almost like you listen to us and can read our minds. :)

15. Probably 2 events, 4 keys total for 4 new pieces. So yeah 15k twice for 4 tier 6. Also lol at comments are 50/50 complain about changes/complain things never change.

16. Wow event after event how about a break from events ata geez

17. There is a way to avoid doing events but unfortunately is 100% top secret and I'm not authorized to share it with you. 

18. So because I was dropped 300 tokens last night in war can the be converted as I have no use for them?

19. Never mind they where converted to crux thanks grant

20. How come you use a succession key to open a prophecy box?