We're waiting

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DotNet, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Phew..... I thought the EE Warriors had ran outta tears n butthurt........ Glad I was mistaken

2. I myself miss the large weekend wars. They were great fun and allowed you to see great warrers who aren't normally in your bracket doing their thing.

Also I personally want to see more war styles myself as classic is just a tad repetitive and predictable.

3. Support to getting new original game content - new eb series requiring clan cooperation (imagine NQ style GOTH), clan gold sinks / buffs that benefits all, automatic activity trackers for clans (clan hit per week LB / last logged in date), expanded war formats & mini tournaments / seasons, clan banks, ability to damage opponent builds etc., etc.

Start coding you crazy apes. Breath new life into your marquee game.

4. Your fault for wasting your monies on dis app that was good for a couple of years, okay for a couple of months and has been forever bad since then.

Play. Another. Game.

5. And the apes dont even recognize this is how people feel. I dont get it

6. Support bring back more variety to wars: Sizes of wars 15-100 players and types of wars, 5min ko 10min ko advantage etc.

7. Full support... I suggest that devs need to think out of box and introduce new kind of actions... Eg projectile bombs or something like that to revive the ee ... New strategy and all apart from taking several steps to make war fair....Devs wake up... People are spending but it wont go long unless u give something new...do something

8. +1

9. Full support

10. #StillWe'reWaiting

11. it takes 2q to build complete from the former build complete. did you miss the latest update?

13. [Insert Spongebob I'm ready meme/gif here]

14. Support

15. #Werestillwaiting

16. Thanks for the support guys

17. If only support made a difference :'/

18. Spam feedback

19. I'm already over this game. Stopped spending since new buildings. No new content but plenty of buildings for me to throw my money into

20. #Werestillwaiting