FAIR EVENT

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Persistence, Sep 15, 2016.

1. EVREYONE SHOULD TELL OTHERS ABOUT THIS PLZ MAYBE WITH PEPOLE SUPPORT DEVS LISTEN

2. 100% support!!!

3. "ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, ALTHOUGH SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS"

Orwell matters.

4. Support to op and Ruggy. Equal rewards except for silver bars. Give more sb to the mids though (50mcs-200mcs), second highest sb reward to bigs, and the same 2k sb to smalls (the goal being to encourage them to move to the next bracket). This might get more players to invest and theredore will make ATA happy.

Slight tangent but still on the topic of fairer events, there should be separate (but not exclusive. Let people try both) EB and War routes to the event, which should give different equip and banners of equivalent value or better defense stats for warriors. Someone made a thread about it I believe.

5. Only the small brackets get semi decent matches. But then you have 30% inactives top brackets way worse.

6. Inactives wont win and actives will win its the same in all brackets

7. If you want to make as many items as a leaderboard person, maybe you should put the time, effort, or money they put in instead of expecting a handout like there is supposed to be some kind of kaw welfare to support you. If you're a kid, do chores, shovel snow, mow lawns, lots of ways to make money. If you're an adult get a job. Don't make enough as an adult? Too many responsibilities to spend money on a game? Than you should be aware nothing in life is handed to you.

8. So basicly ur telling me a kid and trying to tell me what to do in my life from a game? Well if u have logic u can see game is free to play as 1st 2nd of all this idea is to try make kaw survive since most lb are bored in this game and new people leave in 2-3days and the best part is even if u spend a lot with small account u cant compete with lotl and goth drops :)

9. I was working today when the event ended. so I me didn't convert my pieces from this event!is there anything I can do to get the rewards?

10. 100% support

11. Well obviously you're a kid, if you don't want to make and spend your own money go beg mommy and daddy like every other brat out there. Otherwise "free-to-play" doesn't mean "free-to-win".

12. Nice quote fail Ori, you idiot

13. My feels man. My feels.

14. Support ori.
    Life isn't fair, play to enjoy, I do.
    The only reason kaw will stop, will be because the devs get sick of whingers whining about everything.
    The Devs have created a fun game, good on them.
    Keep up the good work Devs, the mostly silent majority support your efforts.

15. How do people not understand that saying "support" is beyond useless...
    The Devs don't care in the slightest, there have been threads with 250+ supports, guess what - nothing happened.
    So stop cluttering up forums with uselessness please.

16. Because those who are on the top event lb worked/spent real money for it??? Your argument is invalid as those who complain about it have yet to spend a dime on this game so far expect for maybe pro packs and that is about it. Those who get top 100 has spent much more as kaw is a freemium/pay to win game. Zzzz. Useless complaining won't change anything either lol. Many threads has had much more support than this one and devs didn't do squat :)

17. U have no idea about life then my friend if i suggest somthing to devs that dosent make me unimploye or poor ;) but a lot of ruch ppl join kaw they wont spend 1$ cz they know they will spend 100x more then lb spent and still be far from them all im asking is mske that a bit fair let us spend more and get closer not soend more and barley move ....

18. Lol Yea I'm the one who doesn't know about life. Keep dreaming kid. I'm sure the devs will give you everything you want since there's a chance you may spend a few bucks. That's how business works, listen and cater to the nonpaying customers,and give them what you give the loyal customers who paid and continue to pay for it. You could be the first trillionaire with that logic, good luck to you!