USA vs China and Russia

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_Acnologia_-, Sep 8, 2016.

1. America's way of flexing is much more safer

2. They got trashed? I won't talk through all 3 countries but I'll use Britain as an example.

Largest empire the world has ever seen, probably the largest the world will ever see. That's getting trashed?

Still a major global power that even your precious America wouldn't be able to go to war against, that's trash?

Still is the worlds leader in terms of soft power, it has soft power that America could only dream of having. What's trash there?

English is the universal language, doesn't sound like getting trashed.

Most of modern democracy is based upon Britain, getting trashed?

3. Loll Im talking about through acts of war, their casualties etc

4. Remind me how world war 2 went down for Britain?

5. How world war 2 went down for Britain, it was rough but when Europe fell and the free world needed a last line of defence, Britain was there. America was nowhere to be seen.

6. America certainly saved the day for them:)

7. Not really. The Battle of Britain was won and the Germans had no chance of crossing the channel and Russia had turned the tide of the war on their front too. The Reich's collapse was guaranteed before America became militarily involved.

8. If you're referring to Britain getting trashed at the start of ww2, you are ofcourse correct.

However, Britain was up against huge odds, widely expected to lose very swiftly (even by the Americans, thanks for the help btw cousins, you were only a year late) had poor military equipment and was not even close to being ready for a war on that scale. Yet still they managed to defy the Germans, building the finest fighter aircraft of its time (the hurricane, not the spitfire) and completely dominating the sea. Cracking the enigma code (without which Germany may well have won).

On top of all that they became a bastion of freedom, hope and defiance.

Britain didn't have to go to war with Germany, infact Britain and Germany shared many links and you-know-who (Hp reference anyone) feared britains involvement. They still went to war, hopelessly out numbered, inferior equipment and ww1 tactics.

Trashed you say?

Britain literally gave up an empire to stop you-know-who having sole control of Europe.

Powerful the American war machine may be, but it will never sacrifice as much as Russia, the U.K., France and all those other countries who screamed in deaths face.

I love Americans in general, but you Todd? Are a shining example of why people hate on America.

9. Taking chances are very costly, America didn't have to take too many chances to become a world power. But this is pointless, you wanna call them warriors but those countries been around much longer then the US. They've had many many failures, the most with England and France

10. I call it strategy, opopportunity, which is how they won the revolution. America in the safe zone, while somewhere in Europe/Asia conflict escalates. Then here comes America to ease the pain:)

11. Nothing to do with chances, 100% to do with profit, America didn't get involved because it needed to be sure Britain wouldn't remain a world super power post ww2. You were happy to supply arms etc (to all sides I might add) but very reluctant to actually fight for what's right.

12. This has been gone over, they won the revolution on the backs of the French, Spanish and Dutch.

13. I won't lie though, Britain, Russia, France are warriors

14. The war of 1812 is what would of happened without the support of the French, Dutch and Spanish. When they tried to annex Canada they soon realised that the dream of the Minutemen beating a superior force and of patriotism overcoming power was dead. They soon witnessed what Britain's power felt like when European powers weren't there to help America, and they for sure regretted trying to annex Canada.

15. America played their part of course, the arrogant British empire didn't take them seriously. They could have crushed them, they hardly had any funds equipment to pose a threat, they were winning the battles but were losing the war when they decided to slack

16. Russia and China only have to wait. UsA running with fullspeed into ruin.
    Btw,China USA and Russia can kill each men on world many times in ~ 20 minutes.
    Overkill its called

17. To all sides? That was actually before America even knew of the concentration camps etc

18. Even without knowing about the concentration camps you knew who was in the wrong, you knew Hîtler was anti Semitic, you knew Hîtler was an aggressor, you knew Hîtler was a bad man. Yet you still sold to the axis powers.

19. Russia also didn't want war with Germany and had they not attacked things would be very different. Germany also trashed the warriors of Russia might I add:)

20. Propaganda, he did what was right for his country who were being suppressed