Devs we need help

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by kenpachi-the-strength-man, Sep 21, 2016.

1. You are truly an idiot if you think we are not stuck in a constant loop that is damaging for the game. look at the issue of inflation, it's a joke. The inflation in this game is almost as bad as the hyperinflation of Germany in the 1920's.

Look at the widening gap, once the gap gets to wide this game will collapse upon itself. The gap needs fixed, not made worse.

Look at hit ranges, they've become laughable to say the least.

2. The ranges are set based on a % of your stats (inc BFA) the only problem is that as people get so much bigger, the numbers involved become ridiculous

3. I'm aware of how the hit ranges work, but because they just leave the way it works the same it has become a joke

4. Btw I do agree that changes need made on the lower end of the spectrum. And the have been voiced. Voiced along with how hit range is out of whack

5. Yeah thats why we are doing htes and promos 24/7.

Dude see whose clans do ebs 24/7 then complain :)
    All of kaw knows Apoc does htes 24/7, so most join get free hte.

Was glad that you said that

6. Changes need to be made on all ends of the spectrum. Have perspective and go play more successful apps and see how they're doing and apply what you've gathered there, here in this thread.

Fact remains, this applications biggest flaw - is as suggested in the opening post. Band aid fixes in the event page rewards won't solve it.

Suggestions such as login awards, war tournaments with nice trillion lump sums of gold are a few suggestions that have been ignored over the years. Granted, these implementations exist all over the app gaming industry.

7. Holy moly ! I need a boat to traverse the tears in this thread!!!!

8. nicely said

9. Fools will always act like fools..
    This thread is about growth spurt that we get from events..
    What devs are doing from their end to help new bies..
    There should be increase in evemt rewards, increase in payout of every eb..

Proud to be a zaftie, and the members who say that why a zaftie is complaining fails to see this thread is about all of us. Not for zaft or any other alliance...

If u have so much to complain hit zafties we will be glad to return hits making sure you get your share with interest.

10. Right now not counting have you been in a zaft clan in the last 2 weeks? 

11. Stick to topic of thread, its not zaft,yafi,invictus, Lr, Annihlation vs apoc, immortal thread..

Or how you jump from 1 alliance to another :)

If u want to have osw discussion, make a thread..

12. We need help to keep on topic.

14. Um I doubt zaft was being called unimportant I think he was saying his clan didn't matter in context to his point

15. Is this satirical? Or you for real?

16. Remember the devs wear pin stripe suits aswell, they are only worried about the lb players that spend thousands every year to stay lb, don't get me wrong there are a lot of us that spend a few quid to help ourselves a lil but trust me I've been there the majority of this game is aimed at lb and wanna be lb players,
    Just a thought?

17. Making 50 trillion from the events is a nice help towards BC. Especially since it's free.

18. Not every 1 is making 50tril, newbies and players who are not bc are working their ass of to get 6t..
    Thats what this thread is about, make every 1's plunder go up for eb and make the gap small between sb rewards of low tier and high tier in events.

19. I meant 50 after all the events together.

20. Well said