Base HTE plunder drop

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xAnnabellex, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Its less than before i noticed changes also. But i mean we are basically their slaves as of the most recent stuff. Deleting threads that were against them, only having events and nothing close to new for the game.

Roadmap?

Lulz rip

2. 77% base bonus on hte. This is multiplicative with your personal bonuses, not additive. Crux ee br etc. are all additive and applied after the promo plunder increase.

3. Good! I hope HTE pays less than regular Haunts. Damned EB ruined this game.

4. I support this , hte plunder is dropped considerably

5. Yeah..Ive noticed a lot of inconsistency from my allie bonus this past week. Like my max plunder from hte seemed to be about 170ishm, then it went to like 150, up to 180 and its evened out now at around 130m...

Weird af.

6. All eb plunder have significantly dropped. A prelude to ZTA transition and Zoma RNG.
    Heck! It's even more productive creating 2 accounts hitting each other, the gold earnings are much better compared to being pure free eb hitter 24/7 :roll:
    Everytime BC cs is increased the eb pay out has to be reduced, a balancing act which is still a failure.
    The increase in the BC cs should be accompanied by creating new top tier EBs or something else which produces gold.
    The fact that EBs have not been continuously updated compared to release of new lands and hyper-upgrades, makes the game too boring for mids.

Imo, the only way to make the game more refreshing is creating some sort of expansion which produces gold, sb, bb and equipment.
    That expansion to the game should not be an EB, not an event, and not a promo. Think outside of EB, quests, wars and bl.

7. Bump for eagle to stop spamming forums 