USA vs China and Russia

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_Acnologia_-, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Such obsolete tactics that the death rate for the American side is so much higher

2. LOLOL AND The USA ABSOLUTELY did turn the tide in WW2 Europe  ...you gotta be kidding me  it it wasn't for USA all you clowns would be goose stepping and eating Wiener schnitzel. ...Europe let Germany roll over them a few countries put up a good fight or at least tried (Poland and some others) but for the most part you just let Germany roll over you ...that's why USA had to come save your asses. Y'all were pathetic for real 



TRUMP 2016

iPhone

3. Great Britain:
    Army:
    48,000 (average, North America only)
    7,500 (at Gibraltar)
    Navy:
    94 ships of the line (active 1782)
    171,000 Sailors

Loyalist forces:
    19,000 (total number that served)

German auxiliaries:
    30,000 (total number that served)

Native Allies: 13,000. Don't where you getting your facts from, They most definitely had the numbers, their need have a constant large force outside of North America lessened the numerical advantage they had. Also conscription outside the naval impressment didn't exist at the time. These are factors that contributed to their loss

4. 2 of Britain's generals in the summer of 1776 missed many opportunities to destroy the continental army. The fact is they didn't take the threat serious enough

5. That Wikipedia info tho, and yea that's the total amount that served, but for them to police and subdue 1.35 million revolution supporters on such a large land mass was a near impossible task. Look at the casualties of the 2 sides I posted and then you'll be able to know what would happen if the empire decided to go full out on the war.

6. They could have one if they had just thrown in a couple thousands of fresh troops toward the end of the war

7. They could have, but the truth was America just wasn't worth it. The cost of the troops stationed in America actually cost more than America contributed I believe. So in a way America got their independence for being worthless lmao

8. Your right but they didn't take it seriously enough, I only used the wiki to further my claim

9. Not America's fault that the British were incompetent, they started out with a huge disadvantage. They didn't take it seriously, and those disadvantages turned into advantages later all. They won the battles but lost the war. This is where it counted, and it worked out well in the long run, can't say the same for Vietnam:)

10. You can say the same for Vietnam, America won the Battles but lost the war. Their incompetence turned the local people and the American population against them. Also America was irrelevant for many, many, many, many years after independence. So that's the exact same as Vietnam.

11. That's not what really turned their people against them, but unlike Britain at the time we could afford to continue that war

12. You claim to have the better air force but yet that proved invalid in Syria whereas when Russia intervened they actually dive damage by using air force

13. So so many tears on here , brings a smile to my face

14. You're beautiful.

15. China would win, obviously. Why? By no help of Russia, but by the almighty power of their gracious ally - North Korea. With Lord Kim leading the front, there is no American scum that can stand up to our power.

If you surrender and send money to North Korea, Master Kim will bless you with his greatness!

seriously, send us aid!

16. If only you knew Rio

17. Then I'd be able to compliment you so much more eloquently

18. Lol....don't let the name fool you Rio

19. Lmao there are always political threads on this forum, especially ones that concern US dominance over the rest of the world....

I think I said that a long time ago, cant expect a fair argument in a forum filled with blind americans...

Hello again Todd. Dumb as ever

ANDROID

20. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so nerr :)