Make HTE bar permanent

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Thanatos-Korgano, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Okay devs, time to just do it. Make the "optional bar" in hte a permanent thing and stop toying with it. Right now hte has reached a point, given the size of builds, that it is cost prohibitive to run for most clans in the top 50 on the strength LB. Especially for the biggest clans (us in Sucker Punch for example), hte goes so quickly that the clan actually makes more gold running lotl/goth than hte because the downtime between kills the value of the eb. Making the optional bar permanent won't completely fix that but it would at least make some difference.

I understand that the downside to making it permanent is a potential decrease in the total number of seals used. As each seal takes longer to run, that leads to potentially a decrease in the total number of nobs used/purchased in any given period. Ie. longer hte potentially means less income for ATA. That's a very real concern and very understandable.

However, you have a large portion of the kawmunity that does spend, spends regularly, that are the biggest and largest eb fairies in the known land....and they're buying zero seals of the damned because they literally cannot run them in their clan. If you made hte workable again by making the bar permanent or by adding other bars....they might take longer but you'd also likely see a heck of a lot more of them purchased. That in turn means more nobs purchased which means more income.

I remember a year or so ago when hte promos would come out and we in Sucker Punch would run b2b hte for days and days with no breaks at all. Tons of seals, tons of xstals, lots of money spent. This hte promo.....? None. Zero. Not a single hte in the Sucker Punch EB history for the last 3 days. That's a lot of lost income guys....let's fix that.

2. I think you're obsessed with spending money.

3. They had the extra bar for this promo and 77% pb instead of 50

4. Bah, we're all obsessed with spending money. We all like our fast food, new video game systems, cool new shoes, faster cars, bigger houses, etc. The question is just what we choose to spend that money on. ATA is a company like any other. They would like you to spend your money here instead of on [that other game by that other company].

I like this game, I like spending money (it's why I work so hard for it), I like spending my money on this game. ... I just want the best reason possible to spend that money and I'd like the best return possible for my money spent.

5. Support hte was to help clan dosent help when 1 base complete can solo it

6. It is harder and harder for me to (need I say it) waste money on this game. A year ago I had no problem spending 20-40 dollars here and there. But now I feel no return for my money. HTES are useless in events unless one has cruxz and xtals every eb.. Xtals are nice.. And ZTA circles are always a good buy. But that's it. Everytime I spend I instantly wish I wouldn't have/: which is sad.

For an example look at the 5th year anniversary. It was so exciting, promos, deals on items, and lots of goodies.. 6th one wasn't too bad new unlock able and some free stuff and promos. The 7th? What a joke TBH.. I remember running to and telling people about the anniversary this year it was just eh.

TLDR; Sometimes I feel like the game is dying and becoming less fun. And with no new exciting things for me to spend on that's why it is so hard to spend ️️

7. I feel like having these types of threads will give devs another reason to play corrupt a wish game.

They'll add the new bar permanently but instead create a more premium HTE that's double the price.

...or maybe that's not a bad idea...

8. I'm gonna do what everyone else on this thread wants and support.

9. Support to extra bar as 2 pre rai lv20 release bc Hansels could kill an entire hte by themselves ? let's add a bar so it takes 2 new bc Hansels to finish it.

10. Maybe when your stats are huge you should be running the most profitable ebs for your clan instead of ones that are A) aimed at smaller players/lower tiers (not small, but smaller), B) are free, and C) that you are needlessly emotionally attached to

11. Spending money on necessities isn't an obsession. Spending money for a higher quality of life isn't an obsession. Perhaps willingness to pay for a worse off alternative when a free and better rewarding choice exists, is.

12. Some difference! What else do you think hte is wrong about?

13. Wow really a BC can finish a HTE by itself nowadays, that's crazy.

14. Support.

15. Honestly though. I belive the additional hte bar should be permanent, but still remain optional When Hte <5min it becomes substantially more difficult to use xtals (say a double crux train in top 50 clan) and you end up loosing money because you wait 15minutes for 5minutes of eb, yet cant even get 2 or more xtals in.

The only way ive seen people max xtal is if they 1. Create their own train clan for themselves or 2. Have a clan with 10min + hte's

For all who can max xtal in a top 50 clan during a train, congratulations, your a minority.

In conclusion i belive the exta hte bar should be permanent, but remain optional

Ty
    -suptis2

16. Support, my reason : it's needed with the ridiculous cs we have now , it's a pay per view :p we expect our monies worth ?