Fallout 4 Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zethor, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Far Harbor was a nice added DLC but I prefer the weapons of Nuka World. Either way, the game was pretty fun and I enjoyed it! Didnt like settlement/workshop mode but the rest of the game was legit.

2. Ashton, only xbox gets mods. Not all of them are available but there is still a looot to choose from.

3. Fallout 4 kept me busy for a few months of free time. But after awhile, it gets boring, like all Bethesda games once you get your god complex. I have not yet got one DLC, I'll just get game of the year and play it all again in about a year and get another few months of enjoyment.

4. Furthermore, I, by far, love Elder Scrolls a lot more. Skyrim was my game of choice for over a year.

5. I preferred fallout over the elder scrolls but I really enjoyed both series... Let's be honest tho, modern warfare remastered is gonna be way better than Fallout 4.

6. You just compared an apple to an orange, here's a better one; Battlefield 1 will be better than MW4 remastered and Skyrim remastered will be better than Fallout 4.

7. I went with Brotherhood first playthrough. Didn't like Elder Maxson, but couldn't not be on the side with Liberty Prime. Still finishing my second and not sure whether to go with Railroad or institute. Got it to level 67 and playing Nuka World. It's a great DLC

8. Is it just me or fallout 4 sucked big time, i prefered 3.