KNW: Last Edition.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Filthy_Maggot, Sep 18, 2016.

1. I would like to see more variety in eb production than more buildings personal but I'm not at the top. When I started kaw there was only ll and hl having completed those everything else is expansion packs, devs are right that other games increase the top level over the years with expansion. But is the cs where we need to expand this game? I'm not sure.

I would also like to see a successful implemented update how we got 20 billion combined stats past testing is ridiculous. Is the rush release and patch later a way of culling the numbers? Or just a result of 7 years worth of coding on a low budget app throwing up bugs? Only the devs can answer those questions.

2. Honestly the only reason I'm still here after what happened is because I paid into this event and intend to cash out on it.

After that...I'm just not sure if I can stomach ATA anymore.

Btw im curious why I didn't get banned with everyone else. I made a thread directly calling out the devs for the **** they were pulling with the deletions, and I know they saw it, deleted one of my posts on it, left it in at, and let me continue berating them.

3. It doesn't matter if you and I will never LCBC. The hit mechanics and the damned war structure of the dame has been deflated and the ally market has been inflated beyond repare.

It has littlerly flatlinded OSW and the Ally Trade market and has put EE in a cycle of horrid updates because of the endless ceilings until they came up with lowland and indi wars which are both poor excuses.

Next to no updates sense the release of HTE has been good and sense that eb has been released we have seen 3 new lands and who knows how many new build tiers. Players goinf from being huge with 10mil cs to having a player with 1 billion cs now...

You killed war to make who happy? Even Red Star quit this damn game.

And it can't be fixed. They broke my game.. They broke the game I spent so much money on so to war on. And it's been broke for the last 3 damn years. Damn them.

4. Curious.

5. Devs have screwed up massivley .....i mean yes they social asspect of the game is a reason to stay but i know people out there now trying to arange to move to another app and we are all £€$¥ spenders .

Weve seen it many times before but i believe after this hte promo ends and as people use up there stocks of seals n xtals they will realise the enormity of the job they have to do and move on n ill move with em.

I wont spend another penny except use my stocks of seals n xtals then prob move on aswell.

And i dont think it was for 5% of kaw i think coser to 2% or even 1%

6. I'm not even going to use my stock of crystals. I have 49 heath crystals. When a strip comes up on a play I can hit, I'll max out steal them. When I am on durning one. Otherwise I just join for a couple of days and leave.

7. Thanks for creating this thread; the real passion that you demonstrate for the game is genuine and heartfelt and it makes it more wretched that loyal player commitement is not being reciprocated.

Apes, when you're in a hole: stop digging!

Long-term your actions are only going to exacerbate the structural problems in this game. Now BC accounts are 1bcs with commensurate levels of plunder you have totally screwed up everything. Think the ally market was bad before? Wait until the price of a stable ally increases from 1 billion gold to 1 trillion because that is nothing to bc accounts who can generate more gold than that per hit.

Or how about the 840b you give away as profit on an ally sale of 100T. I don't think you'll be capping that at 1 million, will you, like you do for being hired.

8. Support.

I have left a few accts and sold others because of the lack of true support to the player base. We have been been telling them what is wrong for years.
    And yes, it is their company, but wow. Talk about not knowing how to run a company. Kudos Apes, you now have demonstrated the true meaning of your companies name........Stupid.

9. ^ bruh dont dig your self a grave. Admitting to something like that^^... thats a no-no.

10. Maggot, I share your same sentiment man and like yourself, I'm curious how things will play out until this game's last breath.

Again, mods are human - when they err it's up to the people to call them out. Support staff does reprimand them when they're bad.

11. Other than my issues with two Yafi mods for reasons I can't even mention in forums because I will and have been silenced and forum banned for that, the only moderaters I don't like is new ones.

They are too gun-ho! and over supportive of the developers for the first few months. I generally don't give a damn about them until they get slapped in the face hard and they settle out and lose their fan-boy/girl mentality.

Titan and Dalphina being prime examples of moderators I like.

Doesn't mean I won't sign in and support another mass strip of all of the mods again to reach a point. But the point has been made, it was warned, and it was ignored and now we suffer through it.

To point it all out.

There is a clan thread.. Conquer and Destroy I believe, with 5 responses on it because it was lousy. And it's still in Active Topics

3 years ago, holy hell that would have went through two situations. It would have either got a few responses and sunk, or a hundred of trolls would have floct to it until it was locked or a small war would have broke out. How a day old thread with 5 responses still floats on the first page is sad.

3 years ago, you had a hand full of players, including me when I had my Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity account, gather in line or pal and think, and create events, both off ststem and system war events. Some of them worked, some of them failed, all of them were called rip off of Farmfest but who cared! Pure Evil may have had the most prestigious event in the game and the most prestigious event the game will ever have, but players were still having fun with it!

You had The Philosopher and his endless amounts of contacts creating OSW post for war via his reporter style. Then the talkers of the group would crap talk each other and it was funny!

There is what Apoc vs Zaft, NA vs Yafi, WDGAF vs iG (sorry if I forgot the name they go by now.) and crosses between these OSW's all going on now. But.. They don't feel like war. I hit them they hit me, strips still happen but they don't feel has big as they use to because they don't hurt. To much gold in the game. That and holy hell, before, everyone could hit everyone. Some would fail a lot and you needed allies to boost you up. Now. Now I can be CR#34 and not hit CR#33.

And all I can do is ***** about it. Because there is no fix to it. You would have to create a 2nd kaw and get us back to highlands only.

12. Rusted, you and I haven't always seen eye to eye, but I support you 100% on this.

The Devs have totally lost the plot as far as KaW goes, in a desperate attempt to bleed every last cent out of us, their loyal customers.

I left feedback on this weeks update and glitch that saw players with 18B CS and making 273T in a single EB, and received responses claiming that despite what the KaW community thinks, that they really do care. Sorry but that's clearly untrue.

They may listen to a small selection of players that they feel have VIP status, and yes that is a recognized category of players in KaW, but clearly don't listen to the masses. The masses haven't supported the last few land and build releases, yet ATA went a head with them. Ppl justify this as protecting their income from the game, I disagree.

I have a number if small accounts, but I have been a spender. I'll admit to spending in excess of 60K, mostly funding OSW, and don't believe that should give me any benefits. I only ask for a fair and even playing field. Yet we at far from that, and we will never have one while the Devs release updates that only support cheating. Yes there are a handful of genuinely rich ppl playing KaW, but it is also over run with hackers, botters, and users of third party nobility.

I will likely get banned for that statement but it's time someone spoke the truth. It kills me that KaW has turned into this. I can't blame the Devs entirely, it's also the players who feel the need to cheat in a tap tap game that are at fault. Then again ATA continue to provide a platform that encourages it.

I also lament the loss of decent forum threads, but the bias of mods has created this. I watched as Saxon created some genuinely clever threads, only to have them derailed and ultimately locked by mods on the opposing side of an OSW. Mods have the ability to delete posts, forum ban players that deliberately derail threads, yet this rarely happens. So instead of entertaining OSW threads, we have utter crap.

Well that's1 of my 2 cents on the situation, I won't bother with the 2nd as I've wasted enough on this game already.