Dear Apple

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zethor, Sep 17, 2016.

1. If Apple ditched the audio jack in order to have a thinner device, they whould learn from Huawei how to do a proper job. Huawei P9 is thinner than Iphone 7 while the P9 still sports a 3.5mm audio jack. And if they are at that, maybe they could learn how to get rid of camera bulge. Or maybe they ditched the audio jack for waterproof? Then Apple should learn from Samsung and Sony how to do a proper job. Galaxy S7 and Xperia X Performance and the soon-coming XZ are waterproof while they managed to keep the audio jack.
    Long story short...the days when the rest of OEMs was learning from Apple are long gone. Now a days Apple have plenty to learn from other OEMs... Even the chinese ones (Huawei, Xiaomi) are more inovative than Apple these days.

2. ^Yep well Apple's staff isn't that great these days either

3. lol OP but you said you're sticking with Apple 

iiiiiiiiiiPhhhhhhoooonnnnnneeeeeee

4. I like apples. I eat apples. Therefore I have an apple phone.

5. Yeh.....iphones and iphone users are dumb as it ryhmes with luck.....and its not chuck

6. 

7. There is a lightning USB adapter for wired headphones. Let's get all the facts folks.

8. So like I can't charge and listen to music

9. Well you won't be able to 

10. I wasn't aware of this at the time of writing. It doesn't change the decision they made. The Adapter will inevitably be overpriced, and sold separate from the iPhone.

11. So keep the model you have now. There's no solid reason to get the 7 unless money isn't an issue.

12. I'm an iPhone user and I'm not dumb.

13. Perfectly said.

Samsung and Sony have both made phones which are both waterproof and still let you use headphones without them being pathetic wireless ones.

I'm an iPhone user and I'll never buy the iPhone 7.

14. I made the change to droid after the iPhone 4 as the 5 offered me nothing but more expense. I never looked back, my droid is my life and I can do with it as I wish and switch as I wish. Long live droid.

15. Why are all of you so butthurt over the damn headphone jack? ...all phones have such crappy batteries does anyone actually use their phone to listen to music that much?? I keep a seperate iTouch for my tunes which most serious music lovers do, but then again I can afford () mult. devices unlike most of you poor Android folk 

16. I spotted the hardcore apple fanboy. Give me a belt and I'll line him out.

17. All you unemployed butthurts best mind your mouths...

Steve Jobs ghost come back and haunt you ass wipes. 

iPhone

18. I switched to a Galaxy S7, those don't explode, only the notes do

19. Rumors have it iPhone 7s won't be in color black and white ftw