MAKE KAW GREAT AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IronMaiden246, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Kaw will never be great again. Time for that passed when the devs designed botting into the game.

2. Here's the Donald trump of kaw eceryone

3. THE DEVS NO LONGER CARE ABOUT US!! WE CAN WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THIS GAME GREAT AGAIN!! FIRST START BY JOINING MY CLAN!!

4. IronMaiden used to be the guy that posted a bunch of crap on forums. Now it's wordwaster xD

5. Obviously not. Kaw can never be great again at this rate.

The fact that you are unable to see it and yet still want to press your own personal agenda of growing your clan with a slightly modified catchphrase of an obviously clueless idiot exemplifies your painfully obvious ineptitude at basic understanding. Not that I have any affection for the other unhanged criminal at the other end of the ring as well.

It would be criminal to allow myself to be led like sheep by the blind to the lion's den for slaughter and no personal gain.

And you. I like the way you think.

Good day.

6. "There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part; you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you’ve got to make it stop. And you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all." (Mario Savio)

7. WE WILL BE STARTING WARBEASTS SOON!! COME GET YOUR GOLD!!

8. Op is rather annoying but none the less I miss Phil's war threads. If youre out there Phil, come back to us in our time of need!

9. Oh no... this idiot is back.

10. i was posting crap on the forums way before op.

11. After the mass forum ban of players in New Age celebrating the game bans of Yafi's bot players and NA and Yafi's osw thread as well as Zaft's and Apoc's osw thread being graveyarded, forums had never seen and OSW thread again and many of the player who talked in them were either forum banned or lost their lust in it after the Abyss lands came out to completely ruin OSW.

The frequent level of dev events with their repetitive formula has killed player made events.

The CS gap as kill all competitive game play.

So what else is to talk about. When I used my Rusted Knight of Serenity account all I talked about was OSW and off system war events. I lost them both. I tried to be funny on forums, tried to come back but every time the game just gets worse and they took Future Combat away..

12. Maybe the Developers could take Active Topics off and all the trash could go in its own section.