More Events

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Sep 17, 2016.

2. "Mindless" pursuit. As in you don't understand the consequences of what you are doing.

The tiny amounts of gold that these events give to free players is truly insignificant. spenders can make more gold in half a day than free players get from a whole 2 week event. Without paying, you will consistently become relatively smaller vs build complete due to the frequent addition of new lands and levels.

You may think that getting trillions in gold will help you grow but; in relative terms, it doesnt.

Running multiple events simultaneously would just multiply the negative impact that the biggest spenders have on the games economy.

They will once again end up with too much fake gold, the devs will be pressured to release a new set of lands to absorb it, and the free players will become SMALLER.

Even moderate spenders can barely tread water versus the current growth rate of the big spenders.

Your problem is that you THINK you are growing because the numbers keep going up. But you aren't.

If you have a "power level" of 50 out of 100, and the devs increase the cap to 200, that means you have gotten significantly weaker.

As long as the top spenders can literally make 100times as much as free players, more events will do nothing but make things worse.

3. Right so your idea is too stop ebs since their payout is smaller then events,which means you want people to constantly buy stuff? You still stupid, might as well pay to download this game then, the devs ain't gonna give us gold for free. Their not gonna give us free upgrades, in this kind of game you are constantly spending money just to stay on lb. Its a tap tap game at the end of the day which you should not be spending that much money on. You wanna call the fake gold an obsession yet you and the whole lb squad need to get their priorities straight, wasting SO MUCH REAL MONEY FOR FAKE GOLD

4. How did you get "I want everyone to pay" from my explanation about how the problem is that people who pay have too much of an advantage?

5. Is that not what you want? All these back to back events is having negative effects right? So you would want to get rid of them right? Cause I can guarantee that there are plenty of players who hardly spend much on this game. Also events rewards are constantly getting better, which means if people weren't so greedy they wouldn't be spending much money anyway

6. Seriously, am I just not explaining this well?

Let me try again.

"Events that give the best rewards to the biggest spenders make it harder for free players to compete in kaw. Running multiple events simultaneously would just increase the advantage for spenders, because only the spenders would be able to get the high level rewards from all the different events. Free players would be forced to accept lower level rewards in one or two of the events, while spenders get the top rewards from all 4"

Idk if I can make it any clearer why this is a bad idea.

But I'll certainly try, if you need me to.

Because I like helping people.

7. Well this is only an issue because of the new tiers which at the end of the day means people will spend more money, perhaps running events simultaneously isn't right thing to do, but without them would only make it worse. We would be spending a lot of money but at a slower rate, and that's only for those who wanna compete for lb ranks. So either way it doesn't matter, the best thing they could do is make rewards even better

8. But of course im not trying to compete for lb, we freebies just wanna grow without giving a penny

9. Not really. When the devs dramatically increased the lower tier rewards to 2000 silver bars, small accounts and free players were really excited.

But so were the folks that have tons of small Alts and "acquired" accounts.

Larger/balanced rewards would only makes sense if they reinstated (and actually enforced) a limit on player accounts.

As it stands, giving easy access to large awards means that many shadier players are volleying trillions to their mains from each of their many, many, many alts. So the game saw an increase in Alts, and an inflation of ally prices from the volley transfers.

Never trust anyone that offers you an easy solution.

10. ^ my alt has 10k silver bars lol

12. would have saved me a lot of time if they had just taken my word on that.

13. And this is why this game is broken. Not everyone liked growing and would rather play to OSW. That is a dead dream now.

Enjoying trading real money for fake gold.

14. And this is why you should mind your own business or atleast read the whole conversation before you include yourself

15. yeah i agree wit word, i've tried explaining the same thing without much effect since hte came out too. Alot think they're growing from the events but the way the reward tiers are set up, unless ur a top event acct, u're actually shrinking in size when comparing the gap opening up through the increase of builds, lands & allies.

16. Baller.

No support for MC-Hammer, I'd have supported it if ATA changed KaW's name to Kingdoms at Events.