"Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle*Updated*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Focke-Wulf-190D, Jun 17, 2016.

?

Do you think we should still be able to watch a set amount of ads per day for nobility?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The fyber option works well enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

2. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

3. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

support, had same problems

4. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Canadian Competition Bureau-
    Most provinces and territories have laws that protect consumers from unfair or deceptive business practices. Generally, an unfair or deceptive practice takes the form of a claim that would likely mislead the average person or a claim taking advantage of a person's inability to protect their interests during negotiations.

When you believe you have been deceived, contact the Competition Bureau, the Better Business Bureau or your provincial or territorial consumer affairs office. When the complaint relates to labelling or advertising of food, contact the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).

Consumers are also protected against Misleading Advertising.

Some feel devs avoiding customer questions and or lack of comment replys is very rude.
    If a product is purchased there needs to be a return policy.
    If advertising to pull you in to purchase doesn't deliver the absolute promise there needs to be a disclaimer.
    The objective to become a top lb player is very expensive and ata needs to publish what a player will need to invest to become lb.
    All good business practices and policies should be readily available to the General Public.

It may be in the best interest of those feeling coerced to seek retribution.

Just report here please.

5. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support.

6. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support.

7. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

You can doooo it ATA! Off with Fyber's Head!

8. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

9. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

You know you don't have to do the silver/gold/platinum offers right? Can just continue past. But I agree, I did I believe 15 last night, and only 5 worked. Support

10. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support...

11. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

12. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support, I hate Fyber

13. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

I've gotten free nobs from one of the surveys on there. That was the only time though

14. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

15. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

SUPPORT!!!

16. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

17. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

18. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Applesauce supports dis

19. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Round of Applesauce :D