Osmon Rai New Levels Discussion

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TomTitTot, Sep 15, 2016.

1. I hope this will encourage you all to undertake more thorough testing in the future on all your updates.

2. All good Grant n thx for keeping us updated.

As for the new lands they r not cheap.
    Sure a lot of drama over the release.
    Its not like the masses will be BC overnight let alone LB. I'm in NO rush while i plan my build for EE. The challenge will be fun.

3. I implore the LBs to share the wealth in future, smh. Fishmongers.

4. Pretty much everyone except top 50 alb will have to completely sell all they have in allies to bc. Very few will bc any time soon.

5. BTW:
    The stat increase from 19-20 actually any one upgrade from lvl10 upward gives less stat increase than LVL8-9. Considering LVL19-20 costs 14.5T compared to LVL8-9's 5T, im not sure what to make of it

6. Honestly while I didn't want there to be new buildings, levels or lands until something was implemented to help close the gap I can understand why they were introduced.

Also the thing is that the new buildings cost more per cs gain which makes growth for larger players slower which is better than them having fast growth. Small players have cheaper upgrades which are more cost effective open for them so I'm happy the new buildings aren't as cost effective.

7. The devs are appeasing their big spenders because they are the only players who matter to them. The small to mid-sized players have no chance of ever catching up without spending tons of rl money. I get it's a for profit company but there will only be big spenders left when the dust settles on this one. Ata does not care about the players who don't put cash in their pockets. New levels are just their way of reinforcing that. If you don't spend, don't play. Devs don't want you here.

8. From the other thread:

9. I think instead of giving OR 20 lands they should've bumped HL, HF, Abyss, and OR to 15 each, at that point everyone could grow.

10. @Ata Grant

Can you enlighten us asvto why the 2 previous threads were locked? I have skimmed over them n there is nothing there that isn't here.

It looks to be a petty move.

11. The developers hold the right to limit what can and can't be said within their game. The constitution of the United States does not apply to an online game made by A Thinking Ape. Even if it did, the game is developed at the ATA HQ, which is based out of Canada. It's the devs right to censor anything they wish within any domain they own, and you agree to this when you agree to things like the Terms of Service, Terms of Use and the Rules of Conduct.

12. They took a huge hit when RedStar quit. He was spending the max amount possible(500 a day I think was the cap). That's insane. Not to mention he spent on cella too. Just a think now that they have no cap how much LBs spend. Pretty sure they spend more than a 100 dollars lol.

13. Devs if u wanted to add lvls u should of added 1 level to all buildings; LL, HL, HF, AL,

14. Then u could of added another every few months or even use them in an event of some sort.. (Make it fun) :)

15. How about no

16. Btw me and several other people who posted a thread against the lands were forum banned and our threads taken off at within minutes. Devs you really screwed up .

17. I remember. KaW before the dark times

18. support to remove them

19. BCing? Thing of the past gentlemen. Let me introduce you to the new and improved way of these lands called: slave work. Yes you heard me right SLAVE WORK!!! The thing you just have to do is work and work and work and get no where ? it's fantastic! Everyone is doing it these days!

20. No.No.No.No.No

Look at the average players stats (idek anymore i haven't played in ages) and then look at someone's stats like Deutschlands.

No.No.No.No