Please add extra Bar to HTE for promo!!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Midget-Lover____, Sep 16, 2016.

1. With the new building releases it is easier than ever to complete HTE faster. Please consider adding back the extra bar for the HTE promo to at least make it last a bit longer.

Thanks,
    midget

2. Not for promo... make it permanent... was needed back in abyss...

3. When HtE is being completed in literally 60 seconds, I'd say it definitely needs an overhaul. The idea was that at $6 a seal HtE would benefit the entire clan, but that's an antiquated philosophy considering the stat increases between then and now. At 60 seconds, there's more often than not no time to even hit the damn thing, let alone use any xtals on it. Which begs the question, who is HtE benefitting the most now?

4. Or have one of the bars (not pots bar) regen or something.

5. S U P P O R T

6. support must add extra bar comparing stats after osmon rai land

7. This suggestion is far too rational and logical for Devs to ever implement.

Hte is exactly as it was when Max cs was 10 mil. Now we are literally 100x that on max cs and eb remains the same.

Can you say 'extortion'?

The gig is up. Kaw just had its 'jump the shark' moment.

8. Again we ask the devs to do this change. Either make seal cheaper or make EB harder to give value for money .new epic battles used to challenge players to grow stats to hit them easier,but stats seem to largely have outgrown EBS currently availabile..so where's the challenge ?

9. the devs they just want quick money and dont care at all about their customers and people keep paying

10. Or... just create a clan of your own do hte yourself or invite a few round XD

11. Never trust midgets...

12. I remember when HTE was temporary 

13. There needs to be at least one or two bars added to hte. One way to get the devs to listen to the community would be to stop buying for 24 hours. That would get there attention and listen to the community for once.

14. Support 24hr seal boycott

15. Highly supportive

16. No support, this might help eliminate clans running hte as is, good for kaw overall rather than just paying players, asking them do reduce build stat sizes instead of increasing hte times would b better i think.

17. I only say the 24 hr ban on buying are you all tired of not being heard? That is a way to get there attention . you want results it will get it.

18. Or add 7 bars 