Indi / Lowland war brackets exploit?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Acceptable strategy

2. Been around forever, that's how it works, but it'll still move him up brackets to keep things "fair"

3. This is a normal strategy that has been going on for years. People do this for ee, pvp, and osw. It's not really an exploit as it is taking advantage of what they have earned in bfa and bfe.

4. Your bfa dosnt allow you to be in same bracket, had an account with 39 tril bfa but 8 mil stats and it put me in horrible brackets

5. Acceptable strat but thing is if the kaw gods are here they will put u on a team with 10 ps 3 inactives and 1 inactive hansel 

6. I love it

7. Exactly. I think it would be fun lmao, but I'm not giving up my stats! :D

8. I did this, it's a great strategy :)

9. Also a cowards move as well, they can't stand the heat in the kitchen....

10. WOW.. Of course your not going to get good brackets with THAT MUCH BFA. Good lord.

Im talking about people with 5-10m CS and a couple tril in (very good) allies. There seems to be a sweet spot the system does not pick up on where players can have just enough BFA to be basically invulnerable during INDI wars from players of their own stats. Since this is appearently an "acceptable" strategy (cough exploit*) I dont want to name names.

11. Did you know a 700mcs person who opts into indy will face the 21bil cs person #Facts

12. I dont know what its like warring with such high stats...if you could explain how this is relevant to someone investing 3-4 (probably a lot more in some cases) tril in allies then dropping to 5-10m cs to compete against others just starting off, Id like to know.

Please dont take any of this for sarcasm, Im genuinely interested why the use of this mechanic in this particular way is acceptable. Its annoying to say the least to people who would rather grow than exploit BFA mechanics to get the edge over new players just wanting to grow/war with others of equal stats.

Not that its inhibiting me from growing, its just sort of a bum mechanic IMO.

And the issue here could have other causes, bracket placement is probably subject to roster counts/how many people of your "level" are casting for said event. Its not always going to be 100% even. That doesn't denote the bfa "strat" some are using in the lower range CS wars..

13. I still do this lmao 7T bfa atm but adding more lol