MAKE KAW GREAT AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IronMaiden246, Sep 16, 2016.

1. THIS GAME HAS TAKEN A TURN FOR THE WORSE AND I CANT SIT BACK AND WATCH IT DIE.

BACK IN THE DAY THE FORUMS WERE GREAT THE PLAYERS WERE MORE INTERACTIVE AND THE GAME AS A WHOLE WAS WAY BETTER

SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE QUIT THIS GAME IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS AND IT MUST STOP!!

JOIN MY CLAN AND TOGETHER WE CAN
    MAKE KAW GREAT AGAIN!!!!!

2. You're my current favourite wc poster.

3. I think many former forumers are less inclined to stop the decline of the forums for a few reasons.

- Many have left. Personally speaking, when you see many of your favorite forumers faze out, I personally have a much lesser interest in checking the forums.

- There is less game related stuff to talk about. Blame stagnation, and events for this. Back in the day, wars (system and OSW) were widely covered and created very interesting (and drama filled) threads.

Furthermore, guides and tips were a lot more helpful as players actually had a chance to BC and used the tips and tricks passed on by vets (primarily in pre-HF days)

- And finally the forums are truly going downhill (we were saying this 4-5 years ago too), but as someone who has witnessed the years pass, I can personally say, I have never seen the forums in worse shape, and the days when we were complaining about them years ago really showed we had no idea how much worse they could get.

4. Voted "Worst clan ad EVER"

5. ata has an ACTUAL policy about not allowing those drama filled threads anymore. one of many, many, many bad decisions they have made in the past couple years.

6. I have to agree xD

7. Wow the devs an admins need to really listen to the peeps I have lost many friends over lots of this before all this crap yall ....so I feel the pain of the people here yelling an to be very honest there rite devs u have to rethink this especially u grant u asked us all for some feed bk about a month ago on how to move forward we all gave u great ideas an u shot us in the foot an only liked the bs that made no sence at all an this I really don't understand if u want to keep members in the game then help us lil peeps out help us grow do something for us lil peeps not just for the lb players that are bc I have been in this gamE going on 6 yrs an I don't get why u won't help the 95% of us that like the game I do believe that ur greed has messed with ur minds u all do know that money isn't everything I have made long lasting real friends in this game around the world an I thank u for that but please pull ur heads out of ur butts an hear the pop will u an hear us all we can't get to bc now it's going to kill us an hte isn't helping as much an getting the new equipment is even harder to get for thos us that don't like to war there are many of us that like to talk in cc an hit ebs an ee war or other war or osw war but that not all of us most sit in clans an protect there clans an have fun most of us have lost the fun aspects of this game ie there is no honor in wars any more an there's no respect in wars any more either an really that's sad so do us lil peeps a favor an help us out not the lb thos are my thoughts ok rant over ..?GuMmYBeAR?

8. How about asking for something more realistic, like hillary being arrested.

9. You sound like my uncle got drunk and started ranting

10. How does one clan make kaw great again?

11. Couldn't agree more.

12. GUYS TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE KAW GREAT AGAIN!!!

13. Fire and caffeine - a lot of nicotine
    I'm going to burn so I better tell you everything
    The competition - the superstition
    Never mind 'cause you're never going to give in
    It's a crisis, just how you like it
    The same drama in a different disguise
    I'm bound to walk with a target on my back
    At least I'm ready for another attack

The Lord of lies
    The morning star
    You had to be set free
    Opposing sides
    Your choices are
    The negative one and me

Svengali - why are we the enemies?
    I never follow and I never make apologies
    Your dementias are gonna getcha
    Because your walls can't support each other
    Settle for the cynical - you're so political
    You're getting ready 'cause the first move is critical
    Reciprocity - somebody's listening
    What did we learn from our time in captivity?

The Lord of lies
    The morning star
    You had to be set free
    Opposing sides
    Your choices are
    The negative one and me
    The negative one and me

I hope you live
    To see the day
    When your world goes up in flames
    And as you die
    You see my face
    You're the only one to blame

The prescient
    The nascent
    The quotient (They all will fall)
    The cystic, symbolic, condition (Systemic)
    Egregious, replete with
    These lesions (Contaminate)
    Succumb to the selfish
    Creation (Your failure)

No accountability - divisibility
    I point a finger but it's always looking back at me
    The centipede's pulling on the mechanism
    Unearthing scars of the cataclysm
    When the innocent begin to circumvent
    The color fades, but the picture is vibrant
    What do you believe? Does it matter now?
    Turn away - the killer is disavowed

The lord of lies
    The morning star
    You had to be set free
    Opposing sides
    Your choices are
    The negative one and me
    The negative one and me

I hope you live
    To see the day
    When your world goes up in flames
    And as you die
    You see my face
    You're the only one to blame

The Lord of lies (The Lord of lies)
    The morning star (The morning star)
    You had to be set free
    Opposing sides (Opposing sides)
    Your choices are (Your choices are)
    The negative one (The negative one)
    The negative one and me
    The negative one and me
    The negative one and me
    And me

14. It would be far more realistic if Hillary were to tell us she's pregnant than for her to be arrested!

15. Why do you always use caps....

16. I like this IronMaiden guy, he speaks his mind really loud, is highly unqualified, and has no good ideas whatsoever. I reckon we darn well ought to vote for him on account of him being better than the alternative.

17. Same XD

18. Stupid trump supporters