7th Anniversary Celebration! - UPDATED

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Grants just reading this crap like "fire whoever idea this was".

This isn't helping us, and you're just looking more and more money hungry. Nice little Black Friday incentive.

2. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Nice guess but i spend to war whilst others do trains for BC. Play as long as me n u would see that. If u reread u will see i play for war n the social aspect.

3. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

I quote myself as 1 way for those not BC to grow faster than us bigs. Incentivesize warring more so for those who same ppl. Idc tbh if ALL those smaller than me make gains at the cost of my size build or larger. I am not for eb's & events other than war to be so prominent.The rewards shoud be used more n not solely for eb chasers.

4. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

I would agree on the money grab, if the inreased the hit bars on hte and zta, then would show otherwise, till then

5. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Full Support 

6. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Happy birthday KaW! Thanks for being my go-to method of escape (when possible)!

7. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Not gonna bother reading thread....I'm sure others have already pointed this out but I'll pile on. This isn't a reward for loyal players. It's just a nob pushing money grab. Otherwise all, or at least a few, free ebs would also have 77% bonus. F off kaw admin.

8. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

I'd increase the 7th anniversary crux chest to 100% plunder for 70 hrs . I'd make hte rotwb 100% for 7 days . Half price xtals and nobs for the weekend at least if not 7 days . Think you devs screwed up . Bad . New levels were pushed out at least 6 months to soon . 7 if we want to continue the 7 motif.

9. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Supposedly it's a celebration but you guys misered out on your community with a xtal a crappy crux chest and lame worthless pots . Then kidney punched everyone with 2.6 quadrillion to work towards . C'mon .

10. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

you don't think this update is a joke? guy is 5.7b cs prob not even bc and made 137T in a few min....more than most who have played 7 years straight through have even made in 7 years....how effing moronic are you grant? you truly are a dumb fock

11. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Oh devs. You have no idea what you've done. When will you learn to plan out your decisions?

What exactly do you plan to do with your business when there are no players left?

12. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

5bc+ accounts making 137T+ an eb :lol: what a joke :lol: April fools! Where is my shark eb???

13. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Is the date kaW started officially known? I know I started in Aug. '10, about 9 months after it did.

14. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Thanks I guess or whatever .. .. here you take this half eaten sandwich.. --no no its ok, you can just owe me one.

15. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Should have been 7 crystals to. One for each year

16. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

How bout y'all stop drinking and correct the 7BILLION RAW COMBINED STATS. obviously an error on Devs part.

God forbid you actually.....oh I don't know...TEST something before you release it?

People making 150-200TRILLION PER EB.

Where are you Devs. This been going on for last 2 hours and you're still sleeping.

This one will be impossible to unwind.

Incompetent idiots

17. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Well next war oughta be fun lol

18. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

But i support

19. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

You must have missed the account with 13B CS...

20. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Devs doing what they do best. Releasing a stupid update they haven't tested then disappearing.

If it is in fact a glitch, are you planning on telling the players? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.