7th Anniversary Celebration! - UPDATED

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

7th snd final

2. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Going on 6 years in December

3. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Bring the reset button back so us folks can finish this game off

4. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

How about making hte free? Ah nevermind that's a terrible idea, please continue

5. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Rip Kaw .

6. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

7th and final anneversary

7. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

I told you, players, that key is an attempt at reactivating 7-yr old accounts..

Another seismic disturbance for the LB :lol:

I wonder how many increase in SB rewards on the next event :cool:

8. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Explains the situation...the situation is u are tailoring development to a specific smaller number of the player base and ignoring the imbalance it creates for the rest, the players who dont reach that level for yrs dont see the bonus ur giving so by helping the few ur offending a larger number, the only reason for this is that the few are expected to spend more then the many who lose interest now n ata doesn't care unless otherwise happens.

9. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

There's PLENTY of content for all sizes, and ways to work on growing. It's natural for games to provide additional end game content as players reach that phase, and I can guarantee if you were at that point and had nothing to do you would want new buildings too.

10. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Devs, check forums and WC. BC players with the allies are NOT happy with this update

11. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Thanks Grant.

12. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

@Grant

I've talked to our clans LB, and nope.

13. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

You just broke kaw, players with over 1b cs... terrible

14. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

In what way can these new lands be described as a celebration?

15. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Plenty of? Build complete players don't want more buildings. They want something to DO with their build complete builds. Maybe EE wars exclusively for them? Maybe after you update mithril equipment which are now worthless? Maybe build complete EE clans could compete for top (broken) prestige leaderboard?

16. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

This is about 1 thing and 1 thing only. Money. And I get that. KAW is an app, a business, designed to make money. Period.

But as a mid range player, I HATE this. It doesn't help brand new players. It doesn't help small players. It doesn't help mid range players. It only helps leaderboard players.

This widens the gap between players and will ultimately cause many people to just quit.

17. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Question...

I see with the lvl 10 OR spy building, the Prismai Ashtarak, the atk stats are 18,392, unit cap is 23k, and regen rate is 1915.

For lvl 11 the stats bump up to 31,678...but the unit cap drops to 17k? Is this a typo or intentional? Is this the attempt at rebalancing the promo drop rates between spy and atk builds? I assume that's the idea if it's not a typo because less units = less plunder per spy action = less promo drops as they are tied to plunder made.

Can you guys confirm whether that's a typo or do we actually see a reduction in the number of troops when we do an upgrade?

18. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Lol "celebrating" that kaw money grab, don't be fooled Devs are just mouth hugging the pay to play players and calling it a celebration. Bet 10% of players quit or become semi active but nobody will care because those that spend will keep spending which is ATA's goal because they are a business. Seems a lot of folks forget about that, ATA is a business and those that don't spend will never matter and will never truly have a voice because if you don't spend $$$ your basically useless to them. Just farm fools, have fun and laugh every time Devs try and blow sunshine where sunshine doesn't exist.

19. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Untrue. If the mass majority stopped playing, the game would die just as quickly as if those who spend an enormous amount of money stopped playing.

20. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

No support. Screw ATA and KaW, I'm done spending and playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.