New Osman Rai Levels

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This, bad work charlie, there's less balance then ever now.

2. Before I spend $1 more dollar on this game, I request devs disclose if the new levels address the spy to attack building plunder differential

Please be specific in your response ATA

3. Got a zerian cielfortress on level 10, defence stats 407.156, next level 70.878?????

4. Is that chest 77% or 7777% to even get a few upgrades ....4 years playing daily and paying too...it's too much of a joke now u greedy ata people

5. Good luck with your new job at whatever app you will be working for next ata gonna fire you for sure once all the paying players quit after this update.....bravo bravo

6. Oh! So you telling me these levels came from the same guy who messed with the clan roster ranks ........... Charlie, Charlie, are you here?
    Yes | No
    ------------
    No | Yes

7. Combat inflation by inflating it more. Almost like the more fat people in the world the less it will be seen as fat and more as normal

8. Of course not lol

9. How will you help small people grow?

10. Quitting. Bring back reset button pls

11. I don't mind that I'll never be on the leaderboard but your decisions are making this game harder and harder to play. What your constant updates are saying is that if you don't spend a lot of cash on this game you can't even have the luxury of keeping any ally because a whale sized player comes along and volleys to an extent that a smaller player can't afford. There's so much inflation in the game and yet you do nothing to remedy that. You don't reward clan loyalty and in fact encouraging people to seek bigger clans just so they can keep up with the inane upgrading.

Happy Anniversary indeed.

12. Quitting reset button pls , bring it back

13. I literally think nobody wanted this

14. This is so stupid!

15. The RICH get bigger and bigger 

16. WHERE IS THE SHARK EB

17. Good for you Rogue One, I'm definitely driven by that emotional reaction given this new development. That was a lightning fast LOCK lol

18. well done devs even mo ppl will give up on ur game the game is going downhill and we all no it so wat else r u planning so ppl cant get bc

19. FFS To add insult to injury this is low effort too!

20. Screenshot, and quote for posterity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.