why are humans so violent? And should we just accept it?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Sep 12, 2016.

1. There are only ever 3 causes of war... Politics, religion and women. Only way of stopping war is to remove all 3

2. I've drawn this abit away from the op topic, we're starting to discuss internal politics rather than human violence but we can discuss the finer details of this in pm if u want tho? i'd be happy to discuss further my opinion of the short & long term effects of the separation, i'm no expert ofc, i do look into politics a fair bit although my personal opinion does align very far from the mainstream uk lol

3. You're either gay.. or a virgin.

Op. It's in human nature to be violent. whether it's self inflicted or not. In 1990 1.13 million people died from violent acts and in 2013 it was recorded that 1.28 million people died from violent acts. For Each recorded year this moves up and up. Because I dislike the way this world is ran my thoughts will jump to the government straight away.. and even though they play a major role in the spirreling dimise of our planet you gotta look at the facts. From the year 1900- 2000 the world's estimated population supposedly jumped from 1.5billion to 6.1 billion. That's alot more people to suppress. Alot more people to kill each other. Alot more wars to fight. Alot more money for the countries to put in circulation, alot more slaves to enslave.. the list would literally go on and on and on.. you get the picture.

The way is see it is what if everyone, at the same time all over the world jumped? What would be the outcome?

What if everyone in the UK went to London tomorrow and stormed the houses of parliament, refused to go to work and refused to vote?

Humans are that mechanically brain washed now we just go to work, sleep, eat and accept the violence that gets worse and worse each day.

#FTAM~

4. That actually made me laughusing virgin as an insult on a 9 + tap tap game, says a lot about your own life

Smh

However the point still remains all wars in human history have started over either politics(race,money,land,oil) religion or women

5. You are an idiot. There isn't anything else to be said about it or any other reply I can give.

6. Of course I'm an idiot. Not my problem you can't see past your own nose bruv

7. How is one brainwashed into sleeping and eating? Fairly certain that is a base need of most complex organisms. Are we brainwashed into breathing and passing waste as well? I blame the illuminati for not letting things we need just rain from the sky.

As for work, well someone had to cultivate crops for food to feed a village or having to put in time and effort into feeding and sheltering themselves out in the wild, all of that requires work.

To answer the OP, by nature everything that crawls, swims, walks or flies on this planet is violent. For eons many different organisms fight for more food or area they hold, how are we so different?

8. Breathing is natural man. How does one become brain washed into breathing? To delve in to that Q would just boggle my head with the same question over and over "why would he pull that statement outta his ass"

Cultivating crops? Feeding a village? I'm talking about how the UK can get away with paying less then minium wage to a single mom of 3.. she works 45 hours a week, hardly any food to eat and is that depressed and broke she can't even crack a smile in a morning.. or say question the government about why she has to pay a extra £45 a week to the government because her youngest is 3 and can share a bedroom with her middle child. This may lead her to beat the crap out of a 93 year old man and mug him so she can feed her family. It's social science, what I am discussing is why people act the way they do, what's the out come, what can be done about it and what would happen if people questioned it.

What your disscussing is literally crops,eons, animals, if people are brain washed in to breathing and the illuminati.

Kudos.

9. You said bruv, ain't nobody taking you seriously anymore.

10. [​IMG]

11. You are a fail troll if ever I seen one. The lack of imgfit makes you even more laughable than your use of bruv.

12. Because people have to use a slapper on someone