It hurts a little, does it not?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ---CHAOS---, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Hope you get stripped again.....Noob :) fake gold

2. Why is this under war section lol?

3. Ninja wuz here

4. Strips are part of the game. If you don't like it don't play! Crying on forums makes you such a noob!

5. Because that is where I put it, why are you worrying about that?

All I asked for was your strip story, you couldnt think of anything other than where this was put? :roll:

6. Right, from the one who has a jacked up name so no one can find him......Try facing your opponent :)

7. Not adding to the thread, get off this thread wanker :cry:

8. No one is crying, maybe you are, Im not sure.

Im far from a noob, I would bet Ive been playing longer than you, do you know who the first Mod was?

9. Ok, I am game...who was the first MOD

10. You guys are so dumb, chaos says share your strip story and all you can do is complain about the font and tell him to quit whining when he can farm all of you with his eyes closed. Seriously. PS I have no strip story so don't call me a hypocrite

11. high risk! High reward!

12. I don't support this. I don't even have the gold to strip someone, but I still find it unreasonable to get rid of stripping altogether. It sucks, but it would defeat the purpose of an open ally market and it would really take away from the war aspect of the game.

Might as well add in a feature that keeps your favorite allies from being hired too. Or a feature similar to the one in CoC where you can buy protection for a certain period of time.

Just take down names and save up for future purposes.

13. Or you could drop build and be untouchable. Have all the allies you wish, run a successful ally shop, reach the leaderboard at one point and never have to worry. You get peaceful nights too.

14. Ninja wuz here again.

15. No support

16. Amen.

17. Bumping because I can and there is another thread concerning this matter