HILLARY OR TRUMP? TEST TO SEE WHO YOU WILL BE VOTING FOR!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Thank God there are other options. Both are garbage. I say we vote for a 3rd party. There are tons to choose from. Below is the official list of everyone that is ruining for office. A bunch are fake but a lot a legit.

http://www.fec.gov/data/CandidateSummary.do

2. Hillary is going to take a major hit. Here is what is going to propel Trump back into the completion for office. Simple put.

Mexico Trip - this extended good will between Trumps supporters and Mexican Americans. American Lives Matter.

Deplorables - this was highly offensive and followed by the usual classist racial slurs directed and poor Americans. I myself was offended.

Hillary's health - every right wing operative and followers will be hitting on this until the election is over. Even going as far as age shaming. Since Trump is 1 year older I found that silly.

This will probably bring the polls back to even, or give Trump the slight edge in the popular vote. It will come down to the electoral college.

October surprise - if Hillary's health doesn't improve, it is possible the DNC could change their candidate. If I were a Bernie supporters I would talking about this as often as possible in closed circles.

3. Hmm says I got 70. Voting for trump but blaming him for my bad decision. Sounds about right Haahaha

4. I like Chicken Nuggets let chicken nuggets be prez

5. 72 points. I'll be voting Trump!

Thank you, Ashes! I was undecided, but know I know thanks to you.

TBH, I really wanted to have E as my Apocalypse team...but, I'd be lying. Can I still have them as BFFs that I go for mani-pedis with, though?

6. Pingu.. You cannot have E as your zombie apocalypse team!!!!!

7. Do your sports alignments have any indications on who you are going to vote for? Oh yes.. Yes they do!..

Here we go.. The super duper sports questionnaire.. Part One

Your favourite Baseball Team

A) NY Yankees: (Cue the emperor's march theme from Star Wars)

B) Cleveland Indians: You know.. The ones with "The Wild Thing" Vaughn pitching

Ricky Vaughn got inducted into Cooperstown in 2016

C) The Cubbies!: We're cursed for eternity!

D) The Durham Bulls with Nuke Laloosh and Crash Davis

"Crash Davis: Relax, all right? Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic."

E) That team that showed up in Kevin Costner's corn field

Your Favourite Soccer Team

A) Soccer!?.. Americans don't play soccer!

B) Manchester United: (Cue the emperor's march theme from Star Wars)

C) FC Barcelona: Messi! Messi! Messi!

D) That soccer team from Victory where Stallone played a forward..

"Hatch: Where do I stand for a corner kick?
    Capt. John Colby: At the far post, facing the ball.
    Hatch: Thanks. For a while there I thought you were keeping it a secret."

E) 1999 US Women's Soccer Team: You know.. The one where Brandi Chastain took off her shirt after a converted penalty kick..

Your favourite Hockey Team

A) Hockey!?.. Americans don't play hockey!

B) 1980 US Men's Olympic Team

C) Les Habitants!: (Cue the emperor's march theme from Star Wars)

Comment Ça Va?

Ça Va Bien!!

D) Toronto Maple Leafs: May be we'll win THIS Year!

E) The Mighty Ducks

Your favourite NASCAR driver

A) The Intimidator

B) Ricky Bobby

Help me Tom Cruise!

C) Tom Cruise in Days of Thunder

D) Jeff Gordon

E) Danica Patrick

Can they allow fights in NASCAR like in hockey followed by a 5 minute in the penalty box?

*Note: You know those serious go-kart tracks where they pull you over and you have to wait like 10 second in the pit lane if you were "too unruly"?.. Well I have.. Twice.. In the same race.. Help me Oprah Winfrey!

Your Favourite WWE wrestler

A) John Cena!

B) Undertaker

C) Nacho Libre!

D) Paige

E) This guy..

That's the end of part one.. With the help of Tom Cruise, and a few beers after work, I shall have part two soon!

8. Trump all the way, hopefully hillary recently passing out and being put in the car by her sercret service will put the nail in her coffin.

9. I will vote for neither because both don't look as good as a shirtless Trudeau

10. I petition to change the hockey question from the Leafs to the Canucks: maybe THIS year we'll finally not choke in the playoffs. :lol:

11. Boba.. Are you that dude that was kissing his gf on the street during the riots?.. Huh huh?

*Too Soon?

12. ...Even republicans won't support Trump.. Lol nuf said

13. Nah dude we were dancing in front of a club during the second to last game on Granville Street, I left 10mins into the 3rd period cause win or lose I didn't want to be on the street with that many cops around.