Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Does anyone know the cost in US dollarinhos the exact price to nobility all the way to LCBC?

2. Not possible, it differs depending on who you piss off enough to farm you, what allies you buy, whether you just want max plunder or I you want high BFA as well, what build you want, whether you do wars as well, etc etc.

Without all that information all I can say is probably a few thousand or more.

3. Are Attack Builds still relevant? The reason I ask is because all I see now days are either Hansel builds or Hybrids Attack Heavy or Spy Heavy Builds.

~Chaos

4. For indi wars yes EB wise don't think so

5. Where can we get crystals from besides quests and spending real money?

6. Event rewards/promotions are the only other way. Alternatively do the nobility offers and use them for regens

7. Hmm no answer to my question and my main remains dead.

8. If you don't receive an answer, just repost the question again. Then, if you don't receive a response, complain about not receiving a response and repost the question. Don't just complain and not repost the question.

Email support@athinkingape.com with the format:
    The main thing that you need to have to get your account back are the receipts of the last 5 purchases on that account, so try to find that. Best way is just to ask support around what date the last purchase was. This was the case the last time I asked, not sure if it's changed.

To find your receipts follow these instructions if you were on Apple:
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2727

And you can look up your purchase history at https://wallet.google.com/manage/ if your were on Android.

Other things that you should include:
    • Exact Game Username
    • Clan
    • Date of Account Creation
    • Last Login Date
    • Location of Last Login Date

9. Is it more efficient to go for aqua since it requires crystal to buy while fire requires gold? Or is going half and half for both good?

Do eb plunder bonuses from multiple gold and regular crux chest stack? Thanks

10. Suit you. If I , I will do half boths because it is much more efficient and easy.
    Gold and regular crux chest bonuses will be added altogether.

11. D.va from overwatch loves me or not.

answer yes or I will jump from 2 meters

12. What are some of the main pvp/farming clans out there, apart from I.S.S which arent part of the whole Zaft/Apocalypse shebang?

13. If anyone good with builds could follow me that'd be wonderful :)

14. Yoooooo, what are the stats to hit overall lb

15. Was not on when event ended why have I lost all my rewards what a waste of time

16. When the next event start?

17. Are any of my equipment worth upgrading at the Mage ?

18. not really, they all seem kind of low-tier. save up your material instead

20. Why can I not change my avitar ?