why are humans so violent? And should we just accept it?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Sep 12, 2016.

1. @r0x3y, both those countries are over a trillion in debt.

2. What's your point? I don't think you get how public/national debt works...

3. I think using the US and the UK as examples was the stupidest thing you could of done. Those countries are #1 and #2 when it comes to foreign aid. With the UK spending more than 0.7% of its GDP on foreign aid. You should of singled out countries like Spain who only give 0.14%, Israel with 0.07% etc.

The US and UK give large amounts of money to help developing countries and those in poverty.

4. In my humble opinion, the whole clusterfunk that was Iraq kind of overshadows any and all future aid that the USA can provide...

5. The US is a superpower, it'll create mistakes such as Iraq. Every global power ever to exist has done similar things. The British, the French, the Romans, the Spanish etc. The responsibility that comes with being the worlds leading global power is huge and sometimes decisions are made that end disastrously, like Iraq.

6. 1- Why are humans so violent?

A- original sin. The first disobedience from our creator set in motion all the evil in this world. (See Genesis 3)

2- Should we accept it as part of our genetic coding?

A- Theologically that depends on the view of acceptance. We can accept that we are born into sin and unable to redeem ourselves. We can choose to follow Christ and turn from sin, therefore becoming sanctified in His righteousness and no longer sinning against fellow men (See Hebrews 8-9)

But not everyone will choose to follow Christ, therefore we must also accept that this world is doomed to it's sin and judgement. (Revelation 22-23)

---Before anti-Christian flaming---Hey.. You asked for answers

7. We meant real answers, not stuff from a fantasy book.

8. I think humans are animalistic in nature, we all are. We're just dogs that walk on two legs.

However our inability to overcome our nation is due to our governments and religions. People do fight, and people do kill, but they kill even more through government. Alot of violence is "Justified" through religion, the Klans actions were because of their perception of the Christian Bible.

But now back to government, people don't fight wars, governments fight wars with the people. The government's very very skilled at manipulating our human nature of violence, and profiting from it.

9. we may have our flaws as american.or any other power each has there own problems.but when the chips are down we seem to come together as one.

Its a proven fact

10. we all come together when the chips are down...proven fact?

The world seems to me more separated now than it was 20 yrs ago, much more so like its heading in the opposite direction. The UK just unravelled ties with the rest of europe when the chips were down with immigration issues, The US nearly went into race riots after the last african american vs police shooting, Australia is experiencing larger amounts of social economic separation brought on by foriegn investers & are also facing greater hieghts of anti-islamisation going back to incidents like the wtc attacks n the race riots in Sydney, the tensions over the South China seas are becoming more n more of a problem & we're seeing a worsening of ties between many countries involved & russia and the US are supporting a war on opposing sides in syria where they can barely manage a cf after 6 years of war. The chips are down atm n i can only see more variation in views, not a united front by any means.

11. I seem to like you more with every post you make lol.

You think the uk voted to leave the eu purely down to immigration?

Nothing to do with the United States of Europe that the uk has never wanted?

Call it the pros and cons of being an island, many of us see things differently over here.

12. Immigration was one of the less important reasons for why I decided to vote leave. It was just the most publicised reason for leaving, but you shouldn't just believe the things you read in a newspaper headline when your glancing through stories. You should dig into the real reasons before making comments that we voted purely cause of immigration.

13. HALT IMMIGRATION! Only let people leave the country and only let residents in the United States to freely leave and come back to the US. You must own a house in the United States to be allowed in, I think I'm high so don't mind this comment

14. Nice thread. 10/10. Would read again.

15. Come on Glenn act a little more mature...

16. In what way is that post immature?

17. Yes, humans come together to fight a common enemy or threat.

Yes, currently, because of nuclear deterrents, there's no need to be united, as any war with any nation that would be considered a large threat would end up causing way more destruction and death for both sides than what it's worth.
    Immigration is not a threat to Europe, so that does not qualify for a "chips are down" scenario. Along with that, there are numerous other reasons why they left, it wasn't just because of immigration.

I was planning on doing the rest of your post, but I'm tired and want to sleep. Good night.

18. lol thats not what i said at all, what i meant was the chips are down with european immigration issues, its currently not a problem that has a forseen positive outcome overall, & the uk split at a time when they're needed by europe to provide greater help, not saying thats baad policy, just not unification with the chips down.

19. Not all tho only sum against others mostly

hmm, i'd say with the threat of nuclear war in any compacity i see more of a reason to be united not none.

So ppl having to leave war-torn countries in their millions to europe isn't a chips are down scenario to u? it doesn't do alot to create instability and social & economic divides? & like my last post explains i never said that was the only reason but we may have very different views of immigrantion i think.

20. You think just because the UK left the EU that we aren't there for Europe? We've been saving mainland European nations for centuries and we will probably save many more over the years.

Being there for Europe does not mean destroying our great nation because of Merkels bad leadership decisions. It does not mean that we have to be part of a union that has unelected officials and dictates laws and policies to us. Democracy is at the heart of Britain and that's not something we should of continued giving away just to help Europe.

Now, I have to ask. Is the UK being there for Europe more by taking the burden of a dictatorship or are they being there for Europe more by leading by example and inspiring other European nations to take back control of their country?