Indi War Problem

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Resilient_Noob, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Disclaimer: This post will most likely contain spelling errors grammar problems and many other problems you would want to complain about but keep on topic please.

Indi wars now consist of 10Minute Classic Ko Wars as they have got rid of 7-13Min advantage and 5-10Min random wars. I am petitioning to bring those war types back.

In the medium brackets which consists of the majority of Kaw Warrers every war is the same you start with scouting hansels then you go through skims slowly koing people here and there. Through these first 35-40 minutes there may be a few crystals but then after this everyone plunders down. Then you crystal up and plunder down again and depending on how the war is going you sko or tank your troops/spies. This is literally how every war goes there is no other strategy.

This is making indi wars just about whoever has the best/most active/ best builds in their team and not actually about strategy and hey this is a strategy game so we need strategy.

So please bring back other indi war types or some kind of variant to indi wars to make it so indi warring can actually be won if you have a good war commander and tracker and not just about who has the better team as being on the better team is purely luck.

#SaveKaW

@Grant Pls read <3

2. Support #SaveKaW

3. Could not agree more. Repins in the current are boring, you either sko or get koed. The Tracking systems have your uptime to the second. So its a matter of how good your team is at sko. The old Indy wars gave you a window to come up and made it more exciting.

4. Ops r u claiming match ups r ALL equally balanced for Tanks and Hansels/PS?
    FYI on my tier they r not.

That said IWars r mostly predictable and a wc has options for differing strats. Always boils down to teamwork and a great tracker in the end.

If status quo then I wish to see more larger war tourneys. Say on weekends or weekend long.
    Something stand alone and not during events possibly monthly or every 2nd month.

5. Devs dont care about war or this game. They will just create another account like charlie and pretend its a new dev so we think their trying. They are in milk mode right now, squeeze the last drops out of this before closing. RiP kaw 2017.....my prediction

6. YESSSSSSSS

7. Support.

Also add a lightning ko type. Ko window last 45 secs. Talk about a spam war

8. that would be awesome, would really make wars very different although actually how would it work cus regents take 5mins??

9. Couldn't agree more. 10 min auto regen is crap with the tracking programs out there. Bring back the 2 other types of indi wars.

10. Could implement a script to override the initial Regen. Maybe 1%/1% at 45 seconds regardless of main 5 min Regen counter.

11. What is a indi war?

12. Bring back the 200 v200 indi wars

14. Support 3T% nice to have those back it actually gives indi's a selection I miss them :(

15. Support.

With only classic wars available now it's just the same 24/7 and gets quite boring with the same strategy etc.

16. Totally, Bring back any kind of variety, variety is what makes every war different and more fun

17. You don't know how dumb this sounds :lol: "you either Sko or get koed" THATS HOW WAR WORKS :lol:

18. Total support.

I often wonder how 6 xtals a indi would work out. Total chaos. Total mayhem. Sounds like a good war to me.

19. Mc-Hammer. Shut up you fool. You clearly don't see the point he was making.

20. Lazy ppl who opt in for wars and don't participate, should be banned from any wars for a two week period and have a broken sword for same length of time.
    Ignorant mongrels :)