Sparta Elite

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VeIde, Sep 6, 2016.

2. When a Snake Bites they release Fill in the Blank.

3. Lotion you're a terrible mole lol

4. And your leader is a terrible person. Serves her right.. Now go catch the rest 

5. Ash I've never had anything against you personally so I'll assume this is just posturing for the forumers. Personally I think it's tasteless and tacky.

6. Oh the butthurt is fun

7. I learned that two years ago way to go

8. You're in no position to say that lol

9. This one time.......Yaddah bla bla bla bla and he and she did this and that to my............Yaddah Yaddah my feels bruh was hurtted wah wah boo hoo and then what happened was........bla bla bla.........when I got my big boy hairs I then learned I could do this and that with my........I turned to the oracle and bought this and that with so and so's money so I could do such and such.......bla bla bla......

Shut your face holes......

Go fishing go hunting go to work and tap tap

10. Here's the gif to go with what dirty nickels just said

11. Rolmfao!!!!! I give that gif three thumbs up wahaha ty ashes

12. Even the actor from the old tv show series Hercules is among them Spartans lmfao!

13. Velde ty for giving me a reason to play again. All who posted support or hated on se will have their clans farmed by me at my convenience. See all of you soon

14. Why do people keep saying this lmfaoo your whole clan keeps saying that lol even some on my wall if you go check ... So what your trynna tell me is you were about to quit cause you had no reason to play ( such as you have an on going war ) until my smart ass opened my mouth and gave h a reason to play? Glad i could keep people people... But in the mean time your clan keeps making threats but no inc just saying

15. 6/6 atk p good enough velde?

16. Better start: where do you finish cryinf at ? It's a war game, not barbies, so get to warring or get to crying, you just look the fool crying here.