idea so everyone can war every day, every time slot

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Oxicide, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Ok so if your like me I only play for war. If im.not doing indi im bored. It drives me nuts I cant war on LL days. I simply dont enjoy LL. Not putting it down but maybe I will like it once I get better.

Anyway heres a solution. Used to play guild wars one. On that game you could cast for war individually and be placed on a clan of other indi casters just like here, or you could cast with a team you put together. Matchups were made, sometimes indi crews would draw organized clans, sometimes organized clans would draw each other, or two indi clans drew one another etc. Just depended on what matchups were available. Why cant we do that here?

Advantages: people could war their full builds with their home.clan or friends.

You could war your favorite time slot everyday, no more split days wich I hate

Bring back clan loyalty like when their used to be many war clans

Only neg is youd have to cast with like sized builds if casting as a clan. But not a big deal, people used.tp have to get roster a certain way to get a match anyway. Besides you should be warring with like sized people anyway

2. This would be awesome, hate being able to war once every two days

3. I actually really really like this idea as I'm for war only as well as most people that know me know :)

4. Its awesome, get rid of LL, let people war their full builds yet still be able to war as a clan. Get rid of this split war schedule crap so we can war everyday if we want. This would bring back tight knit war clans again.

Win win

5. That's good idea but need to fix something to avoid clans hosting lb/smalls or lb/ps to destroy others.

Set an internal hit radio for clan to sign up. Maybe max. 1.5x size - that means if there is ppl is more than 1.5x (cs + bfa) size of other ppl in the roster, then u can't sign up. Pick a correct size ppl to replace the biggest one or the smallest one.

btw, it also works for llwars, ppls either cast woc at clan to sign up or cast woc and leave clan and wait for system to roster u together with other clanless ppls

6. I think thats what op is saying, youd have to cast with like size members to not get a no match if casting as a clan. But ya this would also work for LL

7. In my opinion..devs no longer are interested in improving wars or if they are it doesn't seem top priority

8. Would be absolute crap in ll. If you have every type of build and no one coordinating builds beforehand you'll lose.

9. How is that any different from indi now or merc LL clans?

And maybe your not understanding, clans can still cast with their clan mates and war as a clan