USA vs China and Russia

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_Acnologia_-, Sep 8, 2016.

1. lmao its u who doesn't understand, if china or russia were to go to war in this era against usa they would already be prepared to get nuked the hell out of & u can't say the usa wont get nuked back so how are u going to get this unconditional surrender exactly when all countries are down to underground populances on the rebuild?

2. Did your mom touch to make your sister?

3. How old are you, honestly? The arguments been for past 8 paged a hypothetical war where nukes wernt used. But I guess were talking nukes now since your argument is failing. You do realize we can bomb the piss out of someone without nukes right?

4. No matrix, how old are you honestly. You run around calling everyone a moron or other names and ignore posts with factual information that show areas that Russia and China are ahead of America. You are the only one who is a moron by believing America would simply steam roll these 2 countries into submission. If anything it's the other way around because of how weak the American population is, your country can't stomach a war the way the Russians can.

5. Ive posted links, gave facts. What facts have you all stated? Exactly what areas have been shown that they are ahead of us militarily?

Oh well time to end the debate, you can't argue with ignorance or plain old butthurt jealousy for the U.S. that is rampant on here.

Head to head nukes not used the u.s. would steam roll any country on the planet. Just a fact, our military is just too far ahead right now have this argument in 30 years maybe not. But we havnt declined enough yet to be beat or stopped by one or two nations

6. Seems likely that i'm older, atleast in maturity than u, if ya still think repetitive bombings runs on their own will win u a war n have no ability to provide counter-arguments to half the points against you...oh n the fact the during this light debate, u've resulted to commenting on age of the debater rather than the discussion at hand.

7. It's been shown that America wouldn't gain total air superiority due to a lack of fighters needed, Russia's surface to air missiles and the T-50 program which is a superior fighter to the F22. So in what way can America possibly win? You can't win a war through naval dominance alone.

8. What points have you made ozzy, other than they have more troops?

9. The t50 is not superior according to every site ive went to. Post one. And theyve yet to create one of these. Theres years of trial and error with stealth fighter jets. Are we talking future combat or current?

And their surface to airs are not much of a threat to our stealth fighters. I posted a link on that. Ive posted several links to back up my aims, but as morons tend to do they dont read them and pretend they wernt even posted

10. lmao there's this old this called reading, heard of it?

11. Ok quote one valid point youve made thats fact not opinion other than "they have.more.people"....show one link youve provided. You should try reading and research before engaging in debates.

12. I don't believe you've read any sites about it at all if you honestly believe none have been created. There are 6 of them created for testing purposes and a fleet of them are to enter service in 2018, which could easily be sped up if the need arises.

13. Yet again ignoring the links ive posted lmao. And the 6 test ones built are far from battle ready. Still waiting on that link that they are superior to our raptors....................done arguing with trolls.

Also did you read what these cost and how Russia is struggling to fund them? No guess not

If you want to disprove go investigate the links ive posted to back claims, and disprove them.. if not blow your misguided opinions out your ass

14. The T-50 has a higher top speed, almost 350 miles more range, better manoeuvrability. The only advantage the F22 has over the T-50 is better stealth.

15. The cost? The program has cost them about $10 billion last I read and the cost per unit is significantly cheaper than the F22. Also I'd like to point out my mistake, it's now 8 prototypes created, and they are now battle ready.

"With the advent of the new fighter, it can be said that the T-50 has reached a stage where it’s combat capable and ready for mass production and for use by the Russian Aerospace Forces.”

16. Also it's not just the Russians who are creating stealth fighters that can rival the F22 and F35. The Chinese have the J-20 and J-31 coming into service as soon as 2018, they should be a match for the F22 and even was created using stolen data about the F22/F35 which was then improved upon. China is also using 3D printing which allows them to create these fighters at a much faster rate in war times than America could create F35s.

17. You've provided one link with the blast radius of a nuclear explosion at 100 megatonnes, that's it, it wasn't relevant to anything. You need to actually study what happens in war more & look past the propaganda the US pushes out on peace through superior firepower... 1 point i don't need a link or anything more than common sense to understand... newer & more expensive doesn't mean better.

18. A war between three of the largest superpowers will not end peacefully. The entire earth may be completely destroyed beyond repair

19. Lets not forget that it wouldn't be just those 3, many other countries will allie with them of course

20. To all the Septic Tanks. One word "Vietnam "

You bombed the crap out of them yet still lost.
    Military Might can't conquer everything. Look at the Brits and the I.R.A