USA vs China and Russia

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_Acnologia_-, Sep 8, 2016.

1. The smartest answer for sure

2. So true at least the United States beat Afghanistan just sayin.

3. Which is why you see the stars and stripes flying everywhere in Kabul and Kandahar? The US installed a peaceful democracy there? Stop watching Fox News

4. The Third World Order will come after the Third World War ! ASEAN will be superpower beside Australia, and BRAzil

5. Lmao 1st & 2nd... ever heard of a nuclear proof bunker? What happens after the initial nukes go off is it becomes a giant game of whack a mole & the chinese have way more moles & can hide better & are known as a much more efficient when it comes to rebuilding than the US n thats where they'll win, on the come back.
    3rd, yeah u're clearly ignorant if you haven't thought about the effects of nuclear bombs on the ice caps & water sources & u clearly underestimate the continued effects radiation has

6. To be realistic on past theatres of war (barring the use of icbm,s and other nbc tech) the Russian military would have a tactical advantage and a higher probability of success just through shear numbers of feet on the ground, ww 2 they were sending troops to there western front with no rifles or any kind of fighting tools and just through numbers alone pushed back the German divisions and armor (winter helped too),so my money,even though I do like the usa military, would be on Russia for shear luck and gung ho logic, China always like an advantage and they wouldn't have one against usa or Russia so they would never engage in military operations

7. That was in the past and before present technology ...the Russisn military is crap as far as equipment and technology. They're in about the same boat as China is when it comes to that. Most of they're equipment is outdated Cold War era crap.

U.S. mechanized infantry would roll flat anything Russia & China has on the ground combined. China has pretty much the same tanks Iraq did. ....crap

9. America has no war vets active. It would be a slaughter. America can only nuke, can't fight. Hasn't been in a real war since nom

10. Lolwut? Between the three, America has the most active soldiers that have seen combat.

11. Yeah and you have 436k battle wins with 17k losses ...you would know about not seeing any action wouldn't you? 

12. Numbers look good to me. Maybe if you grow I'll reset you like a few others

13. America protected oil for other countries. Ppl died cause of oil over sea...we have oil here. Why were they in those 3 wars.....was it cause Bush and Clinton wanted to protect oil? Paid mercs is what it sounds like

14. What does that have to do with your idiotic comments? Obviously the US has active "war vets".

15. The sheer stupidity, lack of knowledge on anything military, and outright childish comments on this thread are appauling. Some of your comments are so laughable I cant tell if its a troll.

"China Russia have more troops, no way america win, this 1800s, we all line up shoot at one another. China has bunker, would hide from nuke, come out destroy US. US has no active vets, theyd get demolished. U.S. cant fight on ground"

Wow too much to even repeat. Time to exit this convo as the children are out of school today and are taking over.

16. BAHAHA  smack taking loser nobody  you're worse then a statles alt taking smack 

17. As stupid as this question is I'll give an answer, even tho it's leaving out victory conditions and if other allies join the war.

Let's assume the objective is occupation and no other allies get involved.

China and Russia massively outnumber the US in manpower, but they lack the naval power to transport a large enough army to conquer America, the only possibility is for Russia to annex Alaska. Even if they do annex it then it'll be hell for Russia to hold and deal with the guerrilla warfare.

Now, if America was trying to occupy Russia and China it would fail miserably. Russia has the largest land mass on earth and China has the largest population on earth. America couldn't capture and hold even 1 of these countries nevermind both. An army will need a numerical advantage of 4 to 1 over the enemy force to successfully capture and hold the country. In Russia that will be very difficult but it's possible if conscription was introduced in America, America wouldn't be able to occupy the entire country because of its land mass tho. In China it would be impossible to hold, due to China's conscription there's millions and millions of young trained men who can enter military service again almost instantly and already have decent training, this will be a force to large for the Americans to subdue.

Now let's imagine the victory conditions are just to get the other side to surrender, I imagine that most of the fighting will happen in Russia/Alaska. America would almost certainly gain naval and air superiority, but there will also be rapid advances in cyber warfare, China will dominate the US on this front. The Russian front would most likely turn into a stalemate, if the war continues on for a few years and all countries are on a war footing then I imagine that China and Russia will start to outproduce America in aircraft, Russia/China will also keep a massive tank and infantry numerical advantage.

In the end this scenario depends on who can stomach war the longest. The Chinese aren't really a war mongering nation so they might be first to crack, but modern history also teaches us that the American population is also weak willed and can't stomach a war, which is the complete opposite of the Russian population. So America loses due to its weak civilian population and opposition against the war at home.

18. Yes, we have used mercs...as well as over 2 million US troops since the war started. Your point is irrelevant. The fact is that the US has the most troops that have seen battle.

19. @Warbeast ...so what country are you from??
    

I'm sure you're too embarrassed to mention it

(cause we prob kicked your butthurt ass )

20. Lol read my earlier post China basically dsnt have a navy 

...without naval air power you really can't wage an effective overseas war 