Sparta Elite

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VeIde, Sep 6, 2016.

1. ooh nice gif though 

2. Yall talk so much trash on a clan you dont even know lol. Last rights may have gone through some trouble recently but they are still a strong clan overall

3. Haha, they recruited you, must not be that strong.

4. Battalion is a sidekick 

5. You know nothing, Jon Snow.

6. Yup lmfao

7. Wrong

8. I miss belle her Rp was hands down the best in kaw....... Easily 10x better than vixen's

9. Well this was a waste of time.

10. Not to sound like I support SE or anything, but good for them this velde clown is gone. He managed to be an embarrassment to even one of the most pathetic clans in all of apoc lol Somehow I knew he would end up talking smack on clan and 'fam' he praised so much in his silly but greatly entertaining wc rants, and here we are lol it's always the loudest, isn't it..(me and chubby are exceptions that confirm sad rule lol)

Anyone wanna bet on how soon this nub posts similar thread about lr? Or maybe bet on how may times velde is gonna type his idiotic 'lmfaoo' in the next reply?

All this giggling aside..Now I need to know!! Who's batt's boyfriend exactly? Peps, smokey or nuke or trog???

11. One the side note..rio turned into such a wannabe

12. You hardly have room to call anyone else an embarrassment

13. Best of 

14. Neither do you

15. Well that's an improvement on you're nobody status then huh?

16. Who are you? Yea thats what i thought and betts boyfriend is peps ... Nuke is their child and peps cheats on batt with smokey ..its some weird love circle they have going

17. That, my friend, is the Russian.

18. Blondie, Morg, its been awhile since I've talked to either of you!

On topic, SE has gone downhill since my time there. They were going downhill even then when they forced Omen to join a clan. Some of the leaders in Omen feared Apoc so they merged and The Spartan War Machine was born. I passed probation and decided SE was not for me when i received a pm one day that i need to follow the 5 hits per 24 hour rule. It baffled me. Here i am, in one of the largest alliances in KaW, and i was told not to hit someone more than 5 times per full day?

Anywho, that is my thoughts on that topic.

As far as LR goes, they have their problems like every clan but they have some good people there. Snake is solid and shockingly quite intelligent () based of our many conversations.

19. My last check seu is still runningthey r down sized but still running

20. She still plays lol