Event Rewards from Wars

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Thank you. Good idea, but this will not fix the problem by itself. You need to change the rewarding as well. Give the winning team members that meet the activity requirement 600 items for winning and up to 300 items for successful actions. No reward for losing team, no matter of how many successful actions. This way to be rewarded players need to be active and work together for a win. Winning becomes the highest priority not successful actions. Doing 50 sb and going inactive most likely will not yield to any rewards. Being inactive definitely will not yield to any rewards. For most serious and active players this way will not effect their net item rewards. Thank you for your consideration .

2. PS will get penalized the most. If they get scout bombed at start to KO and get scout bombed again as soon as they xtal they are screwed no matter how active they try to be.

3. Great effort....terrible execution, penalize the leeches on the losing side not the leeches on the winning side, you think the side that wins really cares that much about having to carry an inactive if they won?
    Its the 5 or 6 ppl that tried, xtalled and wasted an hour fighting a battle with no chance of winning because they had 9 or 10 inactive leeches that care about the inactives.
    System needs to penalize the leeches across the board...penalizing leeches on the winning side is a decent start I guess, but far from fixes the problem.

4. I think the leaks on the losing side should get way less than the 300 items. the individual scores at the end should show plunder made and plunder leaked for each player.

5. Just an idea. Why not implement some kind of system that allows us to how each person did in the war. Meaning how gold was leaked or successfully taken actions made I.e. attacks, scouts, steals, assassinations. Ect. To me that would better help the war system to those that just hit a minimumminimum actions. I know sometimes connections can be a problem, but don't sign up for war unless you can devote the time to it.

6. Builds like mine can only get around 10 hits a war :( yes I'm eb noob build

7. This.

8. About time, as I've said earlier, armies are a combination of spies and soldiers. Pure spies never would survive in real combat.

9. Oh, yeah. Good job Devs, thank you.
    I enjoy playing kaw. :))

10. Does this change also bring back the top war roster rewards?

11. If it has, it needs a bump! Full support!
    3 ways streams for the same event. Let pvp enthusiasts do pvp, let serious warriors war, and let sparkling EB fairies do EB rotations! The rewards can be the same in the end, but one must chose only 1 path to get them (could switch from 1 week to the next).

12. Stupid devs didn't realize that the problem isn't people not making actions BUT people making 50+ scts and going inactive rest war lol

13. And what the hell is match ups in indis lately? Was in a clan on dif account with 28 mil cs accounts and 5 mil.....this war have 18 mil cs all the way down to brand.new accounts..

Are there really that low amount of people warring?

14. Fact. The side with the leaky builds gives up most time in these cases.

15. Can we bring back the thing were plunder isn't a factor in how much items u get cause if u get last cr in Indi ur gonna get inc but no plunder

16. You guys don't actually war you don't know how much spamming it takes in some match ups before you get a chance at an action, I've been in lowland wars where I'm spamming attacks for regen or coming out of knock out the whole hour and got 17 actions I must have passed attack 2,000 times, I got no reward for that, you need to count how many times attack button is pressed to know for sure how much effort it takes

17. So.. If I get taken down from the start, and I xtal and get taken down again. And my team wins, I still get 0 item? Nice!

18. What if you are THE MEATSHIELD ❓❓❓