Global EB Event

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by OG-Sticky-BoC, Sep 4, 2016.

1. My issue with it is it would be a waste of troops. Clans would more than likely fail their current ebs. I'm out sorry. But it's creative.

2. Sounds cool?

4. Although I do like the idea, it also affects clan depending the payout, equip etc. I am fond of clan families. They hold a unique part in kaw. It is what makes kaw cool and fun to play.

5. Support Nice idea

6. Support!! 

7. This idea wouldn't effect ebs theres ebs u cant attack or ass the fore u can applie them on ww eb

8. Support, great idea!!

9. Support and make the reward global

Eg - If eb sucessful, make rewards global.
    Like 5k silver to everyone who participated.
    If u have hit, u will get reward.

In that way all can grow.

10. So don't do epics.

Support op. The only thing done similar to this was the way the whole player base had to earn enough event items together to get rewards.

11. I say this (just an idea) haven't looked to see if posted lol.

Make the global epic battle event a massive phase challenge by using every tier epic battle that exists. Each phase is a different epic character at random.

Also bars would need to be cs capped, reason being if a let's say depraved phase came up... don't want the lb killing it and the new to small players being left in the dust with no hits. ( although I think lb may avoid since it's not hte and pay would not be equivalent). This would just be a safe guard so all get the ability to hit the event.

There's more to it in my mind but I'll leave it for now with just this post :)

12. I would say have the cap so you can't hit lower than a certain Tier for your size that way smalls get a certain point in battle and bigs get there own, diffrent payouts more incentive to grow

13. Having CS caps or limits would prevent players of a size group to not be able to hit for "x" amount of time. I was thinking more along the lines of ALL can hit, but damage would be different based on size and type of attack AS WELL AS the current phase.

Still, a CS cap or limitation might be a great idea. We'll see what the devs think. Speaking of, anyone know if any of them have this on their radar?

14. Think this is going somewhere.. Support

15. Support. This has a lot of potential.