Sparta Elite

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VeIde, Sep 6, 2016.

1. You right lmfao

2. So Simba left too Hmmm glad they got rid of the kids. You're right Velde rant all you want.

3. I'm certain you'll prove my case yourself. As to your reputation, none of what I've heard has been "good pvp-er". Your record in OSW leaves something to be desired, even compared to me. If you mean to bring up PvP events, no. One top 100 means nothing except some spenders were helpful to you, or you spent lots of time self pinning). Again, I should know.

4. Apparently its the kids that have common sense and its what the adults are lackinh

5. I actually got kicked for a pretty childish reason but honestly, idrc anymore

Story for anyone that's curious:

Lionness was complaining about lack of inc in CC, so as a joke I fb attacked her which led her to yell and threaten me in PM. I got fed up and tried to stay in a joking humour and responded with "Hail Hydra" to each reply". Eventually, I couldn't take it so I left SE and went to visit a clan formed by ex-SE members who I remained friends with.

Note, this is before my family upgraded our WiFi. So anyways, while I was there I got a PM from Peps telling me to get out of that clan or I'm out of Apoc. I was a bit dumbfounded so I told him I was just visiting friends but the message was somehow sent twice. He yelled at me while my wifi died and I couldnt respond and when I got back on to KaW around 10mins later he had already placed an Apoc ban on me.

So I don't blame SE, some factors were on my end. Nevertheless, none of them except Frijol attempted to talk with me afterwards. Even then, some of the bigger SE members like Trog and Battalion began to hit me. So it seems to me that even though I was with them for the longest time, they still turned on me even though they knew my age, my wifi problems that I had and my potential childish behaviour that could erupt abruptly.

EDIT: I actually hit Ness because she opened ROTWB before me

6. Exactly what i meant 

7. Your comments are pathetic veld and simba. We've gamed together here at SE for years you morons. If you think your bs thread is gonna change anything you'll both be mistaken.

LR doesn't trust you veld and they shouldn't. Yera turncoat loser and you always will be as far as SE is concerned. LR is of the same mind I'm sure.

I'll be looking forward to both your CF's soon.

8. I neither support Velde nor SE

You want my CF, have it.

Ceasefire please. I come to KaW to run from my problems in life, not to run into more.

9. Lmfaoo if you think ima cf you better kick the can and quick kaw cause if you know me i bow to no man i dont CF lmfaoo ask ur buddies up their ask ur boyfriend peps or smokey or nuke ... I dont CF id love to see your tho now that woupd be a sight to see

10. CF accepted Simba.. .. I hope all is well with you .

11. Smokeys not in se anymore on a side note hi Velde Lol how have you been 

12. Can I get an interpreter here? I have no clue what you jus said velde

13. Been good bro and you?

14. Lmfaoo ur weak

15. Every post you make is a copy and paste velde. Are you so stupid that you can't address people without cluttering up the thread ? Dude yera freakin moron.

16. Yera

18. Yera illiterate

19. I was a Spartan 4 yrs back when we were up against Zaft,dunno how they r doing now but hope always my best wishes for them.And for people thinking about my 1 yr achievement only,this is ofc a new account lol

20. Word wall

All clans are dying

The game is dying

Act accordingly