Global EB Event

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by OG-Sticky-BoC, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Support

Maybe clan participation, random clans that apply like war to do certain parts to the eb, spy clan, scout clan,attack clan. So many things can be part of this. I look forward to and response from devs about this

2. Cool idea but i can see why devs haven't done it yet. Synchronization for thousands of people doing the same thing would be a nightmare but i have faith in devs.

Support but don't expect it very soon

3. I had the same idea years ago before events, was to soon, they could have bars with hit range, so we would have to recruit smaller or weaker clans to opt in from world chat, and make it last for a week causing closer community working together to kill the thing, it would have to be good pay for people to commit days or weeks with the final payout huge, or possibly failing it and causing system wars or osw's, maybe 100 clan minimum has to opt in before the eb can start

4. I've seen a few ideas here that would be good incorporations! Keep them coming, I know this is an obtainable idea. Spread the word to clan mates to drop by and post, even if it's something short! =)

5. Support.

I dont know about the logistics of making something kaw wide, but a deal where multiple clans coordinate and work together might be pretty cool...

Devs might be able to work it into the endless epic novel of events they are promoting.

6. Wanted this for years. Support.

7. Support this point of view

8. Total support for this. Best idea I've seen in ages!!! Hope it pans out-- Cali

9. Support

10. Smash do community events. Well did before the update killed the game.

11. Sounds interesting

12. No support they need better wars not more ebs event at this point I don't think I'll do a war cause ll wars just suck

13. That would be kinda awesome to try

14. if they were too small to hit it or pay out was not good enough for them?

15. Support it might be cool

16. I support i believe with this event type there should be a ton of goals instead of event drops do it by damage done to eb for example if u do 5k dammage u will receive 100 sb. This can always be plan in futer development. If this is done there will be a major growth in players and then ppl wont have to worry about out dated equipment every week gives everyone a chance to relax from b2b events that stress us out lol maybe world wide eb can last 1week 2weeks long or maybe give it a massive health bar and if eb is killed before the time is up everyone receive extra rewards these are just some ideas i believe that could help tons in this idea!

17. Support! But needs work so all have equality in payouts b it gold or drops

18. That's what I'm thinking. I've seen a lot of people getting greedy with item drops, etc. Obviously there should be something to keep it exciting (chance for seals, horns, circles, equip..etc) but nothing game breaking.

Kingdoms at War - Why not have the players represent a kingdom united under the same banner to face the opposing "Kingdom" (EB). Develop a storyline (I'd be willing to help the Devs) and create multiple EB "Kingdoms" on a Tier basis. Maybe start with 3-5 Tiers and see how much damage the KaW community can do before developing more to REALLY test us.

19. It could be a weekly or biweekly thing, and could be opted into if 1/4th of clan opts in. I'd like to see this after the final 3 EBs come out though, that way they could have a "Revenge of the Sverunganti" theme to it. Have to systematically take down each of them from lignabula up. Or something to that effect. Like the idea though, support!