Do Towers in the abyss hurt plunder?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Oxicide, Sep 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know that putting towers in air lands does not decrease plunder, but what about abyss? Do towers in abyss decrease plunder? Ty in advance

2. No, Osman rai and abyss are similar in that towers placed on them don't decrease plunder

3. did not know that.

really wish the devs were more up front with info like this.

4. Towers decrease plunder anywhere, I tested it. But at least big towers worth it, small don't.

5. I have towers in the abyss and they most definitely decreased plunder.

6. Tower mechs on abyss must've changed then. I remember when they didn't decrease plunder.

7. They don't decrease plunder, they just upgrade your stats but provide no plunder. Therefore you're bigger, but don't make what you should for your size, or something like that.

8. ^

9. I have noticed since I started building towers my plunder stays the same, but it goes down a lot more/quicker than what it did without towers.

For example, If I was getting 320mill First hit without towers, after 10hits I would still be getting 318mill.

However with towers, 320mill first git and after 10 hits it would be about 315mill.
    Not much but is noticable

10. That's what I was trying to say. From what I was gathering from the people before was that after you put up the towers, your plunder decreased instead of staying the same.

11. Plunder does decrease and does have something to do with your size.

12. *Facepalm*
    @AllOfTheReplies

13. While I appreciate the replies im more confused now than I was, half are saying they do, half are saying no

14. Best way to know for sure is to test it yourself and see if you're comfortable with the possible loss of plunder.

15. Amazing the lack of game knowledge on a game so old

16. All towers reduce plunder

But if u build towers on abyss/osmon ur plunder will not go down..
    Eg i have 12 abyss and i get 500m per hte and on 13th land i build tower i would get 500m :)
    But, if i had build a army/spy building.. Then my plunder per hit would be 510-530mil..

Hope it helps u.

17. Well said

18. They do drop plunder. The two towers I have dropped it by about two million.
    Confused as to how I have evidence that it drops plunder, while others have evidence that it doesn't.

19. Lol my post was deleted? Last time I offer advice to noobs

20. If you bypassed it would have been a mod that deleted it. Thread owners can only delete their own posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.