Dropping allies

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Fernpool, Sep 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I recently found out about how dropping allies worked (I was humbled as an old KAW player to find out dropping was something I never understood in the slightest) because honestly I never drop allies cuz that's wasting money

I'm wondering a few things though; how do I know when the drop money is maxed out? Stuff like the max percentage dropping can give you back, and how long it would take to get the highest amount, is still a mystery to me.

Does anyone know, and have I missed some obvious thing that tells me?

2. Before you drop , it tells you the amount you will be returned.
    Choose wisely

3. Question answered.

/lock

4. After a certain period of time of owning the ally the drop price should go up to a max of 50% (I think) of the original price

5. 60% of original purchase price IS MAXIimum refund but only if ally owned for 16 days i think it is. Any less and percentage is less

6. Stop acting big . he asked more than 1 question

7. Cobra, stop posting /lock on all the threads. OP's question wasn't fully answered yet.

Anyways, I took a stroll over to Slayerbob's Modern day Kaw Handbook thread to confirm the answer.

Dropping allies isn't worth doing. If you just bought that ally today, you will only receive 4.5% of that ally's price. The price of your drop will continue to raise however. The longer you own that ally (in days) will make the drop refund increase by 4.5% up to 60% (will take 15 days to get that %).

Hope this helps you out. Check our Slayerbob's handbook found in the guides section of forums if you have any more questions.

8. The 4.5% isnt of the original price, it's 4.5% of the 60% max return. It then increase incrementally over the next 15 days to the maximum of 60% of what you paid for it.

9. Thanks, this did answer my question ^^
    And I found Slayerbob's guide, thanks for the redirect.
    Since this is now done, /lock is appropriate I should think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.