Aqua/Inferno Event

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by kenpachi-the-strength-man, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Lol who needs it  many people have over 4K plus of each plus I want this damn 8 part string of events to be done with

2. Yes peeps have above 4k aqua/inferno..

They earn 15k in every event and they dont have to use aqua/inferno..

Thats why they have so much aqua/inferno..
    Besides majority of them are huge..
    If they are small they either war/Pay Rl money to do b2b zta/hte...

3. Lol eb equip is better

4. Please launch aqua/inferno event next..

All smalls and bigs who arent much active need it to enchant their equipment :(

5. Support. Most actually don't have an endless supply of aqua and inferno.

6. Zafty asking for an eb event...smh

7. Oh no... Imagine how terrible it would be if newbies benefited from something.

8. All were saying zaft are eb fairy..

Isnt apoc being fairy among eb fairies :)

Point is there will be some assholes who never want to change anything, but criticizing others to make change..

So i would request devs to launch aqua/inferno event and make players stack those..We need lots of those :)

9. So you mistakenly think established players should benefit from everything in the game? I'm not a noob, neither am I new or an alt but I'm out of inferno and my equipment isn't close to being maxed.

10. Ty devs,

Atlast we saw an aqua/inferno event :)

Ty for listening our pleas..

I request to make 2-3 event in quee and then continue ur previous event as we want to fill our equip slots having all from 1 event :)

Will look good on equipment slots

11. Ty devs! It seems they are hearing the kawmunity a lot better the past few months . awesome job keep up the good work you apes!

12. Yes. This. Now that LL are free, Im 5mil CS ezpz and MUCH MORE LIKELY to continue playing!!!! Making that jump from 0(200-400k or so) -2m CS whence players can begin hitting HTE and profiting from it encourages the use of seals, and makes the game FUN. Especially to players who are genuinely interested in growing their Kingdoms here.

Basically, the (new?..) changes to LL and constant events leaves even casual players nothing but hooked, willing to spend time where progress is actually being made.

TL;DR....

SUPPORT

^_^

13. This event reward is biased, devs made this event to make high cs peeps happy.

Impossible to get 40k for me.

I will be happy if i reach 15k :)

14. Thank you guys for showing support.

Yes devs should make events with less sb difference between top tier and middle tier.

So that mids and smalls get chance to take max profit from the event.

Like in last event 2k items = 2k sb
    15k items = 2.7k sb...

Not a huge gap in rewards of sbs..

And devs never reply to these kind of threads.

They only reply in event threads/ Useless anime/movie discussion threads..