Proposition for removal of inactives In EE Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Erick, Sep 2, 2016.

1. This is why broken swords are a thing. However, I could see a vote to kick options becoming a thing.

4 people are given admin in every war. Maybe having a 3/4 vote to kick a certain player and they're gone? That would be nice.

2. If they had some kind of investment to make before warring it might prevent inactives. Like putting up a xtal or nobs before war to secure a place on a roster

3. Voting will never be done. Too many alts are in every wars and will just vote against people they dont like. Just reference any indi war clan chat before and during wars ...you see the same 5-10 morons in each bracket acting like fools to everyone....but should they be voted out of a war? Idk. But if they had xtal mandatory and non mandatory wars it would prob cut down on inactives.

4. The problem isn't using crystals, I've "had" as in I actually was forced to in order to win once in the past 5 wars I've done. The problem is people who cast just to throw wars. And example people like the ones in the screenshot I posted. broken swords are not enough for people like that they should be unable to cast for multiple days not just a slap on the wrist.

5. Sorry but since dev refuse to fix clan wars they let this exploit to continue , indy is the only fair match up system we have.

How about dev don't allow alts to cast in same brackets? If you cast more than 1 account for any war time , they CANNOT be placed in the same bracket. Or just not allow multiple accounts to cast at the same time.

Also feel shattered swords should be pushed to 7 days , second offence 30 days

6. Shattered sword doesn't do anything, "imperfection" whom I posted in that screenshot on page 2 had 5 actions enough to avoid it but purposely went inactive for the rest

7. No support.People will just report a top 10 player or something to make him lose the spot.

8. How about just having an option on indi clan wr to vote to kick a team member, say 9 votes or plus needed...solves inactive problem.....me as most would rather war a man down than with an inactive or mole.....this not an easy solution??

9. Um....if war history shows you are active they can report all they want it wont do anything...derp

10. IWar inactives comes with the territory.

I personally play both IWar n LL War and have always preferred clan wars over IWars due to inactives or moles or leaky eb builds.

Individual Wars is exactly that where an individual on a team effort can spoil the fun for 14 others. Contradictory to say the least.

Ignoring the LB/SH exploit or the Primal war seasons S5 being all IWars i found that season the worst and most frustrating. S6 the outcry from IWar supporters was loud n clear but those same ppl ignored these very same issues this thread is about. IWars r simply more convenient for the majority and r fun no doubt but the flaws r inherent n not simply correctable.

Events r problematic where as wars r wanted by many ppl and r included in the rewards tiers.
    Offseason or in between event wars r a much lesser issue. Therefore the continuous events with a day or 2 off should be examined.

- Spreading out events more would help.
    - Remove wars from events.
    - Add War only tourneys to offset the above.

as for War Tourneys many options r available to ALL warriors.
    eg 7 day or Weekend IWar and/or LL Wars
    2 TZ's could run simultaneously to allow as many ppl possible to be entered.
    2 tiers for ppl to opt into.
    - can be cs/bfe/bfa ranges
    - roster/reward tiers TBD
    Just a rough outline but depends on ATA n us

11. Season 6 was the worst with lowest participation. S5 was a huge success with most participation ever. S7 better be all indi.

12. Lowland wars are a complete failure just like primal wars were.

13. No support or the number of haters i have rip my warring

14. Lowland Wars r a complete failure in what way?

As for the topic of this thread what makes Indi so much better with inactives/alts/moles watering down the quality?

Indi is more popular no doubt. Why is that?
    Less work and simply cast WOC. Call it drop in wars and that is fine. Random luck on roster design is fun and/or annoying depending on what that entails.

LL War requires time and planning which negates the casual warrior from playing. Call them player organized wars. I've helped a variety of LL clans and tbh enjoyed winning/losing with both veterans and newer ppl. I am no wc but LL War is very fair IMO.

15. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

True. And besides you can actually report inactives/semiactives and support will look into it.

16. That will convert wars in pay to play. No support. Some will still be inactives, many don't care about a xtal.

17. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

18. Create a Merc board for LL War.
    Add wars to our profiles.
    Those 2 additions would help recruiters.

LL War requires more time and effort and is the main sticking point for less clans entered.