Choice driven EB

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ___lIIIAlphaIIlI_________, Sep 3, 2016.

1. This may either be a good idea or bad idea.

My idea was that we have new EBs where while the clan hits the EB, we get random scenarios that come up .
    These scenarios can then affect our:

-Amount of damage done(can affect gold payout at the end)
    -Number of troops dead/alive
    -Amount of gold earned
    -Chances of drops such as equip/silver bars
    -possibilities are endless

For example, while we do the haunts , a scenario pops up:

-Apheriun deflects all attacks, a weakness is identified in Apheriuns centre:

Choice 1- Send more troops to attack Apheriuns centre
    Choice 2- Keep attacking like normal

Or another scenario-

The troops are losing morale with calydors onslaught

Choice 1- increase morale by spending mithril to activate motivation spell(we can rename it later)
    Choice 2- carry the attack on as normal
    Choice 3-Retreat and counter

Of course each choice may have either a positive impact or negative impact and this may be a really demanding and long idea which is why maybe we can do clan based decision making.

2. That would mean we'd need to press even more buttons! Stop trying to make us less lazy!

3. Pretty cool idea. But not one for those who just like to unload then go. But good for those are online for a while.

4. I was hoping for some useful contributions or feedback. If you had to tell me to shut up then why didnt u just wall me.

As a forum proffesional i cannot trash talk and all my trash talk is kept on pm so gerrr on pm!

5. I'd support this idea, needs more elaboration however.

6. I assume the choices will be more polished later

Support

7. I like this, would need to be a vote system - maybe on the eb itself and all those that are active must have made a decision.

Might need to add an hour or so to the eb timer to allow voting but that shouldn't be much of an issue.

Extra rewards could be for "Voting EBs" such as lucky fortune boxes or the box from the new eb etc

8. I like would need lots of work though

9. U think this game is like choice of broadside or other choice game? No support

10. How about "No EB Weekends"

Maybe to go along with the pvp events they stop all ebs for 72 hours , force kaw to explore those little used areas like the battle list. Random wc farming or noob toss ...

Oh well guess we're stuck with pointless eb tapping but I ask you, without wars and/or pvp what's the point? seems to me it's nothing more than some silly candy crush game now

11. I like this but why should developers implement this and to what ebs.

12. :lol:

13. I like this idea!!!

It'd be amazing!

Different scenarios with different outcomes and different clan achievements!

14. This is a better idea I think. Unless the op is talking about duplicate eb's with those bomuses added to the duplicate (like BR, you can choose regular eb or BR eb), it would just have these incredibly frustrating intermissions between phases where those like me who only have time to unload every couple of hours wouldn't be able to do anything on KaW anymore.